Jude Law looks set to appear in Fox’s spy comedy “Susan Cooper” alongside Melissa McCarthy and Jason Statham.
According to The Wrap, Law is in final negotiations with 20th Century Fox to join the cast of the pic, which also features Aussie actress Rose Byrne.
Paul Feig will direct the project which he wrote. He will also produce alongside Jessie Henderson, Peter Chernin and Jenno Topping.
The Wrap describes “Susan Cooper” as “a realistic comedy about a female James Bond-type”.
- Trailer: Ex Machina - March 4, 2015
- Steve Martin joins Billy Lynn’s Long Halftime Walk - March 4, 2015
- JoAnna Garcia Swisher nabs female lead in CBS pilot - February 28, 2015
- Elisabeth Rohm joins Jennifer Lawrence starer - February 28, 2015
- Bruce Lee’s daughter plans biopic about her father - February 28, 2015
- Robert Townsend will helm the latest Brewster’s Millions adaptation - February 28, 2015
- Why James Franco? - February 28, 2015
- Kristen Stewart is a lawyer in indie drama - February 28, 2015
- Adventure Time coming to the big screen - February 28, 2015
- First pic of Eddie Redmayne as a woman - February 28, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.