Jude Law looks set to appear in Fox’s spy comedy “Susan Cooper” alongside Melissa McCarthy and Jason Statham.
According to The Wrap, Law is in final negotiations with 20th Century Fox to join the cast of the pic, which also features Aussie actress Rose Byrne.
Paul Feig will direct the project which he wrote. He will also produce alongside Jessie Henderson, Peter Chernin and Jenno Topping.
The Wrap describes “Susan Cooper” as “a realistic comedy about a female James Bond-type”.
- Gina Rodriguez nabs female lead in Purple Hearts - April 17, 2015
- Russell Brand joins Nicolas Cage’s Army of One - April 17, 2015
- Sarah Jessica Parker is getting a Divorce - April 17, 2015
- Herizen Guardiola to star in Baz Luhrmann’s Netflix drama The Get Down - April 17, 2015
- Steve Carell to star in doco adaptation Marwencol - April 17, 2015
- Cannes 2015 Official Selection - April 17, 2015
- Inside Out will premiere at Cannes, watch first clip - April 17, 2015
- Ryan Gosling eyes Blade Runner sequel - April 17, 2015
- Orange is the New Black: season 4 order & season 3 sneak peak - April 16, 2015
- Trailer: Mad Max: Fury Road - April 16, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.