Jude Law looks set to appear in Fox’s spy comedy “Susan Cooper” alongside Melissa McCarthy and Jason Statham.
According to The Wrap, Law is in final negotiations with 20th Century Fox to join the cast of the pic, which also features Aussie actress Rose Byrne.
Paul Feig will direct the project which he wrote. He will also produce alongside Jessie Henderson, Peter Chernin and Jenno Topping.
The Wrap describes “Susan Cooper” as “a realistic comedy about a female James Bond-type”.
- Rogers boards Life at these Speeds - November 12, 2014
- David, Brewster join Community - November 10, 2014
- Disney skeds Zootopia, Moana - November 10, 2014
- Trailer for Girls‘ fourth season hits! - November 8, 2014
- More Lemony Snicket Coming! - November 6, 2014
- McConaughey moving to Free State - November 6, 2014
- Naomi Watts is Shut In - November 6, 2014
- Laura Dern’s football movie kicks off - November 5, 2014
- Fassbender may play Steve Jobs - November 5, 2014
- Potter conjures up Now You See Me 2 - November 4, 2014
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.