“X-Men” babe Rebecca Romjin is headed back to the box.
Mrs Jerry O’Connell has joined the new Rob Lowe comedy “The Pro” over at NBC.
The actress, last seen on TNT’s “King & Maxwell”, will play a widow Lowe’s character – a former tennis pro – has his sights on.
Says The Hollywood Reporter :
The single-camera comedy is set in and around a tennis and golf club pro shop and stars Lowe as Ben Bertrahm, a former doubles champion who is reunited with his ex-partner Bobby Welch (Rob Riggle) after a public feud that left them both floundering in life.
Romijn will play Margot, a driven but insecure and lovable 1 percenter who is a board member at the prestigious L.A. Tennis & Golf Club, taking lessons from Ben. She lost her husband in a heli-skiing accident when she was pregnant with Nathaniel, and though she dates, she’s never gotten serious about any other man since then. Ben wouldn’t mind breaking that streak.
Hopefully Lowe has some luck with this one; while he’s had success in ensemble shows like “Parks & Recreation”, “The West Wing” and “Brothers & Sisters”, he hasn’t managed to snag an audience for any of his small-screen headline acts.
- Fernandez, Noth, Parker, Benson are Chronically Metropolitan - January 30, 2015
- Huisman, Palmer set for Currie’s 2:22 - January 30, 2015
- Junior’s back! Problem Child headed to NBC - January 30, 2015
- Cowboy Ninja Viking finds directors - January 30, 2015
- Disney : Episodes VII and VIII due 2017, 2019 - January 30, 2015
- Eddie Murphy returning to Saturday Night Live - January 30, 2015
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan books Spielberg series - January 30, 2015
- The Flash : Set pics capture Graye, Hamill - January 30, 2015
- Teaser Trailer : Spooks : The Greater Good - January 30, 2015
- A teaser for The 5th Wave crashes down - January 30, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.