It seems late night talk show host Craig Ferguson f*ck-ing loves science.
The Scottish American host will produce the Science Channel’s upcoming series “I F-ing Love Science”, based on the Facebook page of the same name which has over 10 million likes.
The page, created by British biology student Elise Andrew in March 2012, features various, often comedic, science related facts, news and images.
Via a combination of live-action, animation and re-enactment, the show will aim to prove a grand thesis each 60 minute episode. It will also feature appearances by scientists and celebrities.
Ferguson made the announcement via pre-recorded video at Science Channels SXSW event over the weekend.
“If you know anything about me, you know I love science,” Ferguson said. “Science has a naughty secret — it’s that all things are connected. And this show is going to explore the randomness of science. Think of it as a late night Google search that goes a hundred pages deep until things get weird — and then you just keep going. And there is no better partner for this kind of smart entertainment like Science Channel and Elise.”
- Rogers boards Life at these Speeds - November 12, 2014
- David, Brewster join Community - November 10, 2014
- Disney skeds Zootopia, Moana - November 10, 2014
- Trailer for Girls‘ fourth season hits! - November 8, 2014
- More Lemony Snicket Coming! - November 6, 2014
- McConaughey moving to Free State - November 6, 2014
- Naomi Watts is Shut In - November 6, 2014
- Laura Dern’s football movie kicks off - November 5, 2014
- Fassbender may play Steve Jobs - November 5, 2014
- Potter conjures up Now You See Me 2 - November 4, 2014
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.