Melissa Roxburgh has landed the lead role in CW’s upcoming “Supernatural” spinoff, “Supernatural: Bloodlines”.
The show, previously titled “Tribes”, will co-star Nathaniel Buzolic, Sean Faris and Stephen Martines, all of whom, like Roxburgh, have previously appeared on CW’s “The Vampire Diaries”.
Roxburgh has also appeared on “Arrow” and had a guest role on the original “Supernatural” series.
“Supernatural: Bloodlines” will be directed by Robert Singer and will follow the underground monster families that, unknowingly to humans, run the underbelly of Chicago. The families are being tracked by hunters who aim to rid the city of supernatural beings.
Roxburgh will play Violet, a member of a werewolf pack who hides her true identity due to her love for rival family member David (Nathaniel Buzolic).
“Supernatural: Bloodlines” will air through “Supernatural” on April 29.
- Riley Keough to star in The Girlfriend Experience - February 27, 2015
- Thunderbirds Are Go in new pics - February 27, 2015
- Eddie Redmayne is Thomas’ newest friend - February 27, 2015
- Daredevil pics & motion poster - February 27, 2015
- Chris Pratt in Jurassic World images - February 27, 2015
- Trailer: A Little Chaos - February 27, 2015
- Cate Blanchett is the Stepmother To Be in Cinderella clip - February 27, 2015
- Rosamund Pike in talks for role opposite Christian Bale - February 27, 2015
- Avengers Hulk character poster - February 27, 2015
- Two more join Supergirl - February 27, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.