Melissa Roxburgh has landed the lead role in CW’s upcoming “Supernatural” spinoff, “Supernatural: Bloodlines”.
The show, previously titled “Tribes”, will co-star Nathaniel Buzolic, Sean Faris and Stephen Martines, all of whom, like Roxburgh, have previously appeared on CW’s “The Vampire Diaries”.
Roxburgh has also appeared on “Arrow” and had a guest role on the original “Supernatural” series.
“Supernatural: Bloodlines” will be directed by Robert Singer and will follow the underground monster families that, unknowingly to humans, run the underbelly of Chicago. The families are being tracked by hunters who aim to rid the city of supernatural beings.
Roxburgh will play Violet, a member of a werewolf pack who hides her true identity due to her love for rival family member David (Nathaniel Buzolic).
“Supernatural: Bloodlines” will air through “Supernatural” on April 29.
- Moore, Redmayne, Birdman, OITNB among winners at SAG Awards - January 26, 2015
- Birdman soars at PGA Awards - January 26, 2015
- Jack Black comedy The D Train sells to IFC for $3 million - January 26, 2015
- Rogers boards Life at these Speeds - November 12, 2014
- David, Brewster join Community - November 10, 2014
- Disney skeds Zootopia, Moana - November 10, 2014
- Trailer for Girls‘ fourth season hits! - November 8, 2014
- More Lemony Snicket Coming! - November 6, 2014
- McConaughey moving to Free State - November 6, 2014
- Naomi Watts is Shut In - November 6, 2014
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.