Melissa Roxburgh has landed the lead role in CW’s upcoming “Supernatural” spinoff, “Supernatural: Bloodlines”.
The show, previously titled “Tribes”, will co-star Nathaniel Buzolic, Sean Faris and Stephen Martines, all of whom, like Roxburgh, have previously appeared on CW’s “The Vampire Diaries”.
Roxburgh has also appeared on “Arrow” and had a guest role on the original “Supernatural” series.
“Supernatural: Bloodlines” will be directed by Robert Singer and will follow the underground monster families that, unknowingly to humans, run the underbelly of Chicago. The families are being tracked by hunters who aim to rid the city of supernatural beings.
Roxburgh will play Violet, a member of a werewolf pack who hides her true identity due to her love for rival family member David (Nathaniel Buzolic).
“Supernatural: Bloodlines” will air through “Supernatural” on April 29.
- Fear The Walking Dead Sneak Peak - March 30, 2015
- Preview look at Ryan Gosling’s Lost River - March 30, 2015
- TV Spot: Marvel’s Daredevil - March 30, 2015
- Sacha Baron Cohen is Freddie Mercury - March 29, 2015
- Is Hugh Jackman playing Wolverine for the ‘last time’? - March 29, 2015
- Masi Oka returning for Heroes Reborn - March 28, 2015
- Walking Dead companion series gets a title - March 28, 2015
- New Terminator Genisys TV spot debuts new footage - March 28, 2015
- Teaser Trailer: Mad Max: Fury Road - March 28, 2015
- Avengers featurette introduces Scarlet Witch & Quicksilver - March 28, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.