Melissa Roxburgh has landed the lead role in CW’s upcoming “Supernatural” spinoff, “Supernatural: Bloodlines”.
The show, previously titled “Tribes”, will co-star Nathaniel Buzolic, Sean Faris and Stephen Martines, all of whom, like Roxburgh, have previously appeared on CW’s “The Vampire Diaries”.
Roxburgh has also appeared on “Arrow” and had a guest role on the original “Supernatural” series.
“Supernatural: Bloodlines” will be directed by Robert Singer and will follow the underground monster families that, unknowingly to humans, run the underbelly of Chicago. The families are being tracked by hunters who aim to rid the city of supernatural beings.
Roxburgh will play Violet, a member of a werewolf pack who hides her true identity due to her love for rival family member David (Nathaniel Buzolic).
“Supernatural: Bloodlines” will air through “Supernatural” on April 29.
- Stunning new Mad Max: Fury Road images - May 3, 2015
- Kyle Patrick Alvarez to helm YA thriller Acceleration - May 3, 2015
- SundanceTV casts James Purefoy in Hap and Leonard - May 2, 2015
- Power Ranges delayed until 2017 - May 2, 2015
- Dakota Fanning & Helen Hunt to star in Please Stand By - May 2, 2015
- Barbershop 3 hires Regina Hall - May 2, 2015
- Josh Hutcherson boards James Franco’s The Long Home - May 2, 2015
- First look at Megan Fox & Stephen Amell in TMNT2 - May 2, 2015
- Get nostalgic with new Jurassic World featurette - May 2, 2015
- Central Intelligence recruits Amy Ryan - May 2, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.