With “300 : Rise of an Empire” pocketing some big biccies at both the domestic and international box-office this weekend, no surprise to hear the wheels are already turning on a third chapter in the swords n’ sandals franchise.
Producer Mark Canton tells Collider that, all things going to plan, we’ll be seeing a third chapter in the series soon.
** spoiler warning ***
As opposed to the first “300”, the new film ends with “people living still”, says Canton, “including Xerxes – who is a really bad boy – who is up there looming still. I, myself, hope there are more because I want to see what happens to Xerxes – I’m tired of him just being there.
** end spoiler ***
Canton says, for the audience’s sake, he expects Zack Snyder and Kurt Johnstad to come up with a third one a lot quicker than they did a second one.
The producer also said they’re out to writers on an “Immortals” sequel; if they get the right story, they’ll do it.
- Mann, Baker pick Olive - January 27, 2015
- Constantine coming to the big screen - January 25, 2015
- Will & Grace, Office vets join new Rob Lowe sitcom - January 22, 2015
- The Interview streaming on Crackle, too! - January 22, 2015
- Deadwood fave saddles up for Ray Donovan stint - January 22, 2015
- The Gambler - January 21, 2015
- Julianne Hough to play Sandy in Grease - January 19, 2015
- Xena, Warrior Princess moving to Salem - January 15, 2015
- New Gunman poster! - January 15, 2015
- Trailer : The Wrecking Crew - January 15, 2015