With “300 : Rise of an Empire” pocketing some big biccies at both the domestic and international box-office this weekend, no surprise to hear the wheels are already turning on a third chapter in the swords n’ sandals franchise.
Producer Mark Canton tells Collider that, all things going to plan, we’ll be seeing a third chapter in the series soon.
** spoiler warning ***
As opposed to the first “300”, the new film ends with “people living still”, says Canton, “including Xerxes – who is a really bad boy – who is up there looming still. I, myself, hope there are more because I want to see what happens to Xerxes – I’m tired of him just being there.
** end spoiler ***
Canton says, for the audience’s sake, he expects Zack Snyder and Kurt Johnstad to come up with a third one a lot quicker than they did a second one.
The producer also said they’re out to writers on an “Immortals” sequel; if they get the right story, they’ll do it.
- Trailer : Club Life - April 1, 2015
- Trailer : Unfreedom - April 1, 2015
- Fast & Furious 7 - March 31, 2015
- The Punisher returns for Black Sails - March 25, 2015
- My Name is Earl alum joins Mom - March 14, 2015
- Insurgent track listing - March 3, 2015
- Hawke saddles up for The Magnificent Seven - March 3, 2015
- New Frankenstein series finds it’s monster - March 3, 2015
- From Dusk Till Dawn return date; directors announced - March 3, 2015
- Weather report for Florida : Sharknado! - February 20, 2015