Jon Favreau will join Vince Vaughn in Universal’s crime thriller “Term Life”.
The pic follows Vaughn’s character, a thief who, when a job goes bad, is hunted by dirty cops, hit men and the mafia. He takes out a life insurance policy to leave something behind for his estranged daughter but the catch; it doesn’t kick in for 21 days.
Production on the project began on March 1 with Peter Billingsley directing.
A.J. Lieberman, who created the original graphic novel with Nick Thornborrow, wrote the script.
Vaughn is producing with Micah Mason Victoria Vaughn and Kevin Frakes while Raj Brinder Singh is exec producing.
The announcement comes on the back on Favreau’s recent appearance at SWSX, where his film “Chef” was premiered. You can catch him in other recent hits including “The Wolf of Wall Street”, “Iron Man 3” and “Identity Thief”.
- Rogers boards Life at these Speeds - November 12, 2014
- David, Brewster join Community - November 10, 2014
- Disney skeds Zootopia, Moana - November 10, 2014
- Trailer for Girls‘ fourth season hits! - November 8, 2014
- More Lemony Snicket Coming! - November 6, 2014
- McConaughey moving to Free State - November 6, 2014
- Naomi Watts is Shut In - November 6, 2014
- Laura Dern’s football movie kicks off - November 5, 2014
- Fassbender may play Steve Jobs - November 5, 2014
- Potter conjures up Now You See Me 2 - November 4, 2014
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.