Jon Favreau will join Vince Vaughn in Universal’s crime thriller “Term Life”.
The pic follows Vaughn’s character, a thief who, when a job goes bad, is hunted by dirty cops, hit men and the mafia. He takes out a life insurance policy to leave something behind for his estranged daughter but the catch; it doesn’t kick in for 21 days.
Production on the project began on March 1 with Peter Billingsley directing.
A.J. Lieberman, who created the original graphic novel with Nick Thornborrow, wrote the script.
Vaughn is producing with Micah Mason Victoria Vaughn and Kevin Frakes while Raj Brinder Singh is exec producing.
The announcement comes on the back on Favreau’s recent appearance at SWSX, where his film “Chef” was premiered. You can catch him in other recent hits including “The Wolf of Wall Street”, “Iron Man 3” and “Identity Thief”.
- Trailer: Absolutely Anything - May 4, 2015
- First look: Suicide Squad assembles - May 3, 2015
- Stunning new Mad Max: Fury Road images - May 3, 2015
- Kyle Patrick Alvarez to helm YA thriller Acceleration - May 3, 2015
- SundanceTV casts James Purefoy in Hap and Leonard - May 2, 2015
- Power Ranges delayed until 2017 - May 2, 2015
- Dakota Fanning & Helen Hunt to star in Please Stand By - May 2, 2015
- Barbershop 3 hires Regina Hall - May 2, 2015
- Josh Hutcherson boards James Franco’s The Long Home - May 2, 2015
- First look at Megan Fox & Stephen Amell in TMNT2 - May 2, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.