“Highlander” villain Clancy Brown has joined the cast of ABC’s “Agatha”, says The Hollywood Reporter.
Brown, whose other TV credits include “Sleepy Hollow” and “Earth 2″, will play Bojana Novakovic’s estranged father on the one-hour drama pilot.
Agatha is a character-driven procedural centered on Agatha (Novakovic), a former convict-turned-big-city criminologist who is brought in to help local police crack a case involving a perplexing disappearance. The chief detective she’s been hired to help is her father, Detective Hank McAuliffe (Brown) — and they haven’t spoken in 15 years.
The trade has the following description of Brown’s character :
Described as rugged, handsome and cool, Hank — a seasoned detective with the Philadelphia Police Department — is a “salt of the earth” guy who also happens to be a struggling alcoholic. A stubborn man who is set in his ways, he is coping with the pain of estrangement from his child. Hank admires his daughter and her accomplishments from afar, but is skeptical about her “criminologist ways,” preferring by-the-book police work instead.
“Agatha”, also starring Erik Palladino, Meta Golding, Aaron Ashmore, Jee Young Han, and Christian Keyes, is being penned by Tom Donaghy; Jace Alexander directs the pilot.
- Mann, Baker pick Olive - January 27, 2015
- Constantine coming to the big screen - January 25, 2015
- Will & Grace, Office vets join new Rob Lowe sitcom - January 22, 2015
- The Interview streaming on Crackle, too! - January 22, 2015
- Deadwood fave saddles up for Ray Donovan stint - January 22, 2015
- The Gambler - January 21, 2015
- Julianne Hough to play Sandy in Grease - January 19, 2015
- Xena, Warrior Princess moving to Salem - January 15, 2015
- New Gunman poster! - January 15, 2015
- Trailer : The Wrecking Crew - January 15, 2015