“Highlander” villain Clancy Brown has joined the cast of ABC’s “Agatha”, says The Hollywood Reporter.
Brown, whose other TV credits include “Sleepy Hollow” and “Earth 2″, will play Bojana Novakovic’s estranged father on the one-hour drama pilot.
Agatha is a character-driven procedural centered on Agatha (Novakovic), a former convict-turned-big-city criminologist who is brought in to help local police crack a case involving a perplexing disappearance. The chief detective she’s been hired to help is her father, Detective Hank McAuliffe (Brown) — and they haven’t spoken in 15 years.
The trade has the following description of Brown’s character :
Described as rugged, handsome and cool, Hank — a seasoned detective with the Philadelphia Police Department — is a “salt of the earth” guy who also happens to be a struggling alcoholic. A stubborn man who is set in his ways, he is coping with the pain of estrangement from his child. Hank admires his daughter and her accomplishments from afar, but is skeptical about her “criminologist ways,” preferring by-the-book police work instead.
“Agatha”, also starring Erik Palladino, Meta Golding, Aaron Ashmore, Jee Young Han, and Christian Keyes, is being penned by Tom Donaghy; Jace Alexander directs the pilot.
- Merry Christmas Taken fans! - December 17, 2014
- Does Warner have an Aquaman director? - December 15, 2014
- Miami Vice back on the job! - December 15, 2014
- Ryan Gosling for Ghostbusters? - December 15, 2014
- More of Sony’s Spidey plans leak - December 15, 2014
- Old Skywalker talks Star Wars - December 15, 2014
- Kong prequel in 2017, Great Wall movie in 2016 - December 13, 2014
- American Pie duo remaking Japanese horror film - December 13, 2014
- Jennifer Lawrence as a Ghostbuster!? - December 12, 2014
- Sasha Mitchell reprising Kickboxer role - December 12, 2014