Mary Elizabeth Winstead is headed to TV.
The star of the “Die Hard” franchise will front ABC’s “Exposed”, based on the Swedish novels of the same name.
Winstead, also known for her roles in “Scott Pilgrim vs. The World”, “Make it Happen” and “Abraham Lincoln : Vampire Hunter”, will play an “investigative journalist who will stop at nothing to uncover the truth, including making questionable alliances”, according to Deadline.
Winstead was offered about half-a-dozen pilots this season.
- The Punisher returns for Black Sails - March 25, 2015
- My Name is Earl alum joins Mom - March 14, 2015
- Insurgent track listing - March 3, 2015
- Hawke saddles up for The Magnificent Seven - March 3, 2015
- New Frankenstein series finds it’s monster - March 3, 2015
- From Dusk Till Dawn return date; directors announced - March 3, 2015
- Weather report for Florida : Sharknado! - February 20, 2015
- AMC release Mad Men conclusion teaser - February 20, 2015
- Selma - February 8, 2015
- Mann, Baker pick Olive - January 27, 2015