Mary Elizabeth Winstead is headed to TV.
The star of the “Die Hard” franchise will front ABC’s “Exposed”, based on the Swedish novels of the same name.
Winstead, also known for her roles in “Scott Pilgrim vs. The World”, “Make it Happen” and “Abraham Lincoln : Vampire Hunter”, will play an “investigative journalist who will stop at nothing to uncover the truth, including making questionable alliances”, according to Deadline.
Winstead was offered about half-a-dozen pilots this season.
- Weather report for Florida : Sharknado! - February 20, 2015
- AMC release Mad Men conclusion teaser - February 20, 2015
- Selma - February 8, 2015
- Mann, Baker pick Olive - January 27, 2015
- Constantine coming to the big screen - January 25, 2015
- Will & Grace, Office vets join new Rob Lowe sitcom - January 22, 2015
- The Interview streaming on Crackle, too! - January 22, 2015
- Deadwood fave saddles up for Ray Donovan stint - January 22, 2015
- The Gambler - January 21, 2015
- Julianne Hough to play Sandy in Grease - January 19, 2015