Kaitlin Doubleday (“Catch Me If You Can”) has come on board Fox’s “Empire” as a series regular, rounding out the shows cast.
The hip-hop drama pilot follows savvy music superstar Lucious Lyon (Terrence Howard) as he prepares to take his company, Empire Entertainment, public.
Doubleday will play Rhonda, the wife of Lucious’ son Andre (Trai Byers). Andre is determined to make his way to the top of his father’s company, and Rhonda, manipulative and sexy as she is, intends to help get him there.
Lee Daniels will make his TV directorial debut on the project, which Danny Strong will write. The pair recently worked together on “The Butler”, which Strong wrote for Daniels to direct.
“Empire” comes to us from Daniels, Strong and Brian Grazer.
- Moore, Redmayne, Birdman, OITNB among winners at SAG Awards - January 26, 2015
- Birdman soars at PGA Awards - January 26, 2015
- Jack Black comedy The D Train sells to IFC for $3 million - January 26, 2015
- Rogers boards Life at these Speeds - November 12, 2014
- David, Brewster join Community - November 10, 2014
- Disney skeds Zootopia, Moana - November 10, 2014
- Trailer for Girls‘ fourth season hits! - November 8, 2014
- More Lemony Snicket Coming! - November 6, 2014
- McConaughey moving to Free State - November 6, 2014
- Naomi Watts is Shut In - November 6, 2014
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.