Yellow Brick Films today announced that Cary Elwes, Jason Momoa, Drew Roy, Haley Webb and Shane Coffey are set for Aussie Richard Gray’s latest film “Sugar Mountain”, which goes into production in Alaska shortly.
The studio describes the film as “an exhilarating dark comedy/thriller about love, greed, family and a hoax that goes terribly wrong.”
“We’re so excited to have such a tremendous cast onboard,” said Gray, director of locally-produced gems “Blinder” and “Summer Coda”. “Sugar Mountain is a compelling screenplay, which was originally set in Australia, but we found the perfect location in Alaska and writer Abe Pogos did a brilliant job in adapting. I don’t think I’ve been to a more stunning and brutal place, which is perfect for this story. I adore these actors and can’t wait to start shooting.”
Gray’s next pic is “The Lookalike”, starring Justin Long, which is due for release later this year.
- Story deets for Noomi Rapace starrer Rupture - April 21, 2015
- James Wan doing remake of The Entity - April 21, 2015
- Shadowhunters recruits out of Vampire Academy - April 21, 2015
- Final Trailer : The Death of Superman Lives - April 21, 2015
- Friday Night Lights star headlines S.H.I.E.L.D spin-off - April 21, 2015
- Another original returns for X-Files sequel series - April 21, 2015
- Billy Zane returns for Zoolander 2 - April 21, 2015
- Captain Marvel writers confirmed - April 21, 2015
- Pan postponed - April 21, 2015
- Full Trailer : Fantastic Four - April 20, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.