Seth Grahame-Smith (“Abraham Lincoln : Vampire Hunter”) has been tapped to draft an adaptation of “Something Wicked This Way Comes”, Disney’s new film version of the classic Ray Bradbury novel.
Last adapted for the screen in 1983, “Something Wicked This Way Comes” tells of a couple of boys who discover the horrifying secrets behind a traveling carnival show.
Grahame-Smith will only write the treatment; another, unnamed writer will write the screenplay.
- Weather report for Florida : Sharknado! - February 20, 2015
- AMC release Mad Men conclusion teaser - February 20, 2015
- Selma - February 8, 2015
- Mann, Baker pick Olive - January 27, 2015
- Constantine coming to the big screen - January 25, 2015
- Will & Grace, Office vets join new Rob Lowe sitcom - January 22, 2015
- The Interview streaming on Crackle, too! - January 22, 2015
- Deadwood fave saddles up for Ray Donovan stint - January 22, 2015
- The Gambler - January 21, 2015
- Julianne Hough to play Sandy in Grease - January 19, 2015