Seth Grahame-Smith (“Abraham Lincoln : Vampire Hunter”) has been tapped to draft an adaptation of “Something Wicked This Way Comes”, Disney’s new film version of the classic Ray Bradbury novel.
Last adapted for the screen in 1983, “Something Wicked This Way Comes” tells of a couple of boys who discover the horrifying secrets behind a traveling carnival show.
Grahame-Smith will only write the treatment; another, unnamed writer will write the screenplay.
- Trailer : Club Life - April 1, 2015
- Trailer : Unfreedom - April 1, 2015
- Fast & Furious 7 - March 31, 2015
- The Punisher returns for Black Sails - March 25, 2015
- My Name is Earl alum joins Mom - March 14, 2015
- Insurgent track listing - March 3, 2015
- Hawke saddles up for The Magnificent Seven - March 3, 2015
- New Frankenstein series finds it’s monster - March 3, 2015
- From Dusk Till Dawn return date; directors announced - March 3, 2015
- Weather report for Florida : Sharknado! - February 20, 2015