Joseph Fiennes has replaced Guy Pearce in “Strangerland”, joining Nicole Kidman and Hugo Weaving, says Deadline.
The Kim Farrant-directed film, shooting in Australia, tells of a couple (Kidman, Weaving) whose teen kids turn up missing in the Outback.
Patrick Frater wrote the script.
Fiennes is best known for his role in Oscar Winner “Shakespeare in Love”; his other credits include “Enemy at the Gates”, “Killing Me Softly”, “Onegin”, and TVs “American Horror Story”.
- Weather report for Florida : Sharknado! - February 20, 2015
- AMC release Mad Men conclusion teaser - February 20, 2015
- Selma - February 8, 2015
- Mann, Baker pick Olive - January 27, 2015
- Constantine coming to the big screen - January 25, 2015
- Will & Grace, Office vets join new Rob Lowe sitcom - January 22, 2015
- The Interview streaming on Crackle, too! - January 22, 2015
- Deadwood fave saddles up for Ray Donovan stint - January 22, 2015
- The Gambler - January 21, 2015
- Julianne Hough to play Sandy in Grease - January 19, 2015