Paramount’s “Wake” may finally be moving forward with “Rango” co-writer James Ward Byrkit signing on to pen the script with Alex Manugian.
“Wake” has been in the works since 2010 when it was announced that Miley Cyrus would star in the thriller.
The film, adapted from Lisa McMann’s bestselling novel, follows Janie Hannagan as she goes through high school with the ability to enter other people’s dreams.
Byrkit will work with Manugian for the second time following their partnership on “Coherence”, the indie film proving a winner at last year’s Fantastic Fest. Oscilloscope Laboratories plans to release the film theatrically later this year.
- Trailer: Ex Machina - March 4, 2015
- Steve Martin joins Billy Lynn’s Long Halftime Walk - March 4, 2015
- JoAnna Garcia Swisher nabs female lead in CBS pilot - February 28, 2015
- Elisabeth Rohm joins Jennifer Lawrence starer - February 28, 2015
- Bruce Lee’s daughter plans biopic about her father - February 28, 2015
- Robert Townsend will helm the latest Brewster’s Millions adaptation - February 28, 2015
- Why James Franco? - February 28, 2015
- Kristen Stewart is a lawyer in indie drama - February 28, 2015
- Adventure Time coming to the big screen - February 28, 2015
- First pic of Eddie Redmayne as a woman - February 28, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.