Walton Goggins (“Justified”) is joining Jesse Eisenberg and Kristen Stewart in
“Adventureland 2 : Electric Bogaloo” “American Ultra”, the Nima Nourizadan-directed comedy about a stoner who gets involved in a Jason Bourne-like adventure, according to Deadline.
Eisenberg plays the hapless stoner who learns he’s an assset in a complicated covert government scheme gone wrong. Coggins is playing the character of Laugher.
Project was written by “Chronicle” scribe Max Landis.
- Merry Christmas Taken fans! - December 17, 2014
- Does Warner have an Aquaman director? - December 15, 2014
- Miami Vice back on the job! - December 15, 2014
- Ryan Gosling for Ghostbusters? - December 15, 2014
- More of Sony’s Spidey plans leak - December 15, 2014
- Old Skywalker talks Star Wars - December 15, 2014
- Kong prequel in 2017, Great Wall movie in 2016 - December 13, 2014
- American Pie duo remaking Japanese horror film - December 13, 2014
- Jennifer Lawrence as a Ghostbuster!? - December 12, 2014
- Sasha Mitchell reprising Kickboxer role - December 12, 2014