Nick D’Agosto (“Masters of Sex”) and Andrew Santino (“Mixology”) have joined the cast of CBS’s comedy pilot “How I Met Your Dad”.
The duo join Greta Gerwig, Drew Tarver and Krysta Rodriguez in the comedy, rounding up the “How I Met Your Mother” spinoff’s primary cast.
Says Deadline :
In the vein of the original series, HIMYD tells the story from a female point of view, that of Sally (Gerwig), and revolves around a new group of friends in New York. D’Agosto, repped by UTA, Emerald Talent and SMGSB, will play Frank, the head of IT for Juliet’s (Rodriguez) fashion blog who falls for Sally. Santino, repped by CAA and Underground, will play Danny, Sally’s older brother, a perfect but uptight overachieving lawyer. Santino is billed as a guest star in the pilot as his casting is in second position to ABC’s midseason comedy Mixology, which has been soft in its first couple of airings. D’Agosto was a regular on the first season of Showtime’s Masters of Sex and will continue on the racy drama in a recurring capacity.
- Merry Christmas Taken fans! - December 17, 2014
- Does Warner have an Aquaman director? - December 15, 2014
- Miami Vice back on the job! - December 15, 2014
- Ryan Gosling for Ghostbusters? - December 15, 2014
- More of Sony’s Spidey plans leak - December 15, 2014
- Old Skywalker talks Star Wars - December 15, 2014
- Kong prequel in 2017, Great Wall movie in 2016 - December 13, 2014
- American Pie duo remaking Japanese horror film - December 13, 2014
- Jennifer Lawrence as a Ghostbuster!? - December 12, 2014
- Sasha Mitchell reprising Kickboxer role - December 12, 2014