Nick D’Agosto (“Masters of Sex”) and Andrew Santino (“Mixology”) have joined the cast of CBS’s comedy pilot “How I Met Your Dad”.
The duo join Greta Gerwig, Drew Tarver and Krysta Rodriguez in the comedy, rounding up the “How I Met Your Mother” spinoff’s primary cast.
Says Deadline :
In the vein of the original series, HIMYD tells the story from a female point of view, that of Sally (Gerwig), and revolves around a new group of friends in New York. D’Agosto, repped by UTA, Emerald Talent and SMGSB, will play Frank, the head of IT for Juliet’s (Rodriguez) fashion blog who falls for Sally. Santino, repped by CAA and Underground, will play Danny, Sally’s older brother, a perfect but uptight overachieving lawyer. Santino is billed as a guest star in the pilot as his casting is in second position to ABC’s midseason comedy Mixology, which has been soft in its first couple of airings. D’Agosto was a regular on the first season of Showtime’s Masters of Sex and will continue on the racy drama in a recurring capacity.
- Trailer : Club Life - April 1, 2015
- Trailer : Unfreedom - April 1, 2015
- Fast & Furious 7 - March 31, 2015
- The Punisher returns for Black Sails - March 25, 2015
- My Name is Earl alum joins Mom - March 14, 2015
- Insurgent track listing - March 3, 2015
- Hawke saddles up for The Magnificent Seven - March 3, 2015
- New Frankenstein series finds it’s monster - March 3, 2015
- From Dusk Till Dawn return date; directors announced - March 3, 2015
- Weather report for Florida : Sharknado! - February 20, 2015