Michael Bay is attached to produce and possible direct a new adventure film for Paramount.
According to The Hollywood Reporter, the “Transformers : Age of Extinction” director is producing, via his Platinum Dunes’ shingle, an adventure that’s grounded in “realistic science” and set partly underwater.
Bay must be quite taken with the story – whatever it is – because he’s also considering directing it.
Robbie Thompson and Tom Wheeler, the duo behind the short-lived TV series “The Cape”, are writing the script.
- Weather report for Florida : Sharknado! - February 20, 2015
- AMC release Mad Men conclusion teaser - February 20, 2015
- Selma - February 8, 2015
- Mann, Baker pick Olive - January 27, 2015
- Constantine coming to the big screen - January 25, 2015
- Will & Grace, Office vets join new Rob Lowe sitcom - January 22, 2015
- The Interview streaming on Crackle, too! - January 22, 2015
- Deadwood fave saddles up for Ray Donovan stint - January 22, 2015
- The Gambler - January 21, 2015
- Julianne Hough to play Sandy in Grease - January 19, 2015