Disney is set to bring back “The Incredibles” and “Cars”, with sequels in the works over at Pixar.
“The Incredibles” will finally get a follow up to the original, released back in 2004, while “Cars” will receive a third instalment.
“Incredibles” fans have long been pushing for a second flick after the first picked up $631 million at the box office.
The third “Cars” will follow the first two, released in 2006 and 2011, which made $461 million and $560 million respectively.
Disney chief Bob Iger broke the news at the company’s annual stockholders meeting in Portland, Oregon.
A tweet also reads: ‘It’s official: we’re currently working on new films featuring your favorite characters from The Incredibles and Cars!’
- HBO will air 3 ½ Minutes - January 31, 2015
- Sony aquires Descender - January 31, 2015
- Idina Menzel to star in Ellen’s new show? - January 31, 2015
- Nick Cannon directing rom-com Three Little Words - January 31, 2015
- Game of Thrones Season 5 Trailer and New Pics! - January 31, 2015
- Jamie Foxx, Michelle Monaghan to star in Sleepless Night - January 31, 2015
- Jonah Hill, Andrew Mogel, Jarrad Paul to make Vegas Hackers film - January 31, 2015
- Is Focus experiencing A Little Chaos ? - January 30, 2015
- Johnson, Mann, Wilson, Stevens eye How To Be Single - January 30, 2015
- Rachael Taylor is best friend to Jessica Jones - January 30, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.