Disney is set to bring back “The Incredibles” and “Cars”, with sequels in the works over at Pixar.
“The Incredibles” will finally get a follow up to the original, released back in 2004, while “Cars” will receive a third instalment.
“Incredibles” fans have long been pushing for a second flick after the first picked up $631 million at the box office.
The third “Cars” will follow the first two, released in 2006 and 2011, which made $461 million and $560 million respectively.
Disney chief Bob Iger broke the news at the company’s annual stockholders meeting in Portland, Oregon.
A tweet also reads: ‘It’s official: we’re currently working on new films featuring your favorite characters from The Incredibles and Cars!’
- Rogers boards Life at these Speeds - November 12, 2014
- David, Brewster join Community - November 10, 2014
- Disney skeds Zootopia, Moana - November 10, 2014
- Trailer for Girls‘ fourth season hits! - November 8, 2014
- More Lemony Snicket Coming! - November 6, 2014
- McConaughey moving to Free State - November 6, 2014
- Naomi Watts is Shut In - November 6, 2014
- Laura Dern’s football movie kicks off - November 5, 2014
- Fassbender may play Steve Jobs - November 5, 2014
- Potter conjures up Now You See Me 2 - November 4, 2014
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.