Disney is set to bring back “The Incredibles” and “Cars”, with sequels in the works over at Pixar.
“The Incredibles” will finally get a follow up to the original, released back in 2004, while “Cars” will receive a third instalment.
“Incredibles” fans have long been pushing for a second flick after the first picked up $631 million at the box office.
The third “Cars” will follow the first two, released in 2006 and 2011, which made $461 million and $560 million respectively.
Disney chief Bob Iger broke the news at the company’s annual stockholders meeting in Portland, Oregon.
A tweet also reads: ‘It’s official: we’re currently working on new films featuring your favorite characters from The Incredibles and Cars!’
- Modern day Shakespeare adaptation gets trailer & poster - February 26, 2015
- TV Spot: Furious 7 - February 26, 2015
- Trailer: Frozen Fever - February 26, 2015
- Simon West to direct Henry Cavill in special forces thriller - February 26, 2015
- Lady Gaga to star in American Horror Story: Hotel - February 25, 2015
- Avengers Iron Man character poster - February 25, 2015
- Official Creed synopsis released - February 25, 2015
- Divergent scribe to write Tomb Raider reboot - February 25, 2015
- Will Ferrell to move into New Line’s The House - February 25, 2015
- Trailer: Insurgent - February 25, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.