Sara Chase and Lauren Adams will appear in NBC’s “Tooken”, a comedy series from Tina Fey and Robert Carlock.
The series will follow Kimmy (Ellie Kemper), who flees a doomsday cult and starts a fresh life in New York.
Chase will play Kimmy’s best friend from the cult, Cyndee. Adams will play Gretchen, the only member of the cult that has been so heavily brainwashed that she believes everything she’s told.
Fey is writing and producing with Carlock. The pair worked together on “30 Rock”.
NBC has ordered 13 episodes of “Tooken” and, according to Variety, has penned a 4 year deal with Fey to create the new series.
- Youtubers Hannah Hart & Grace Helbig are Legendary superheros - February 27, 2015
- Arrow – Flash spinoff in the works - February 27, 2015
- Jack Huston wanted for The Crow remake - February 27, 2015
- Harrison Ford to star in Blade Runner sequel from Prisoners director - February 27, 2015
- Riley Keough to star in The Girlfriend Experience - February 27, 2015
- Thunderbirds Are Go in new pics - February 27, 2015
- Eddie Redmayne is Thomas’ newest friend - February 27, 2015
- Daredevil pics & motion poster - February 27, 2015
- Chris Pratt in Jurassic World images - February 27, 2015
- Trailer: A Little Chaos - February 27, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.