Sara Chase and Lauren Adams will appear in NBC’s “Tooken”, a comedy series from Tina Fey and Robert Carlock.
The series will follow Kimmy (Ellie Kemper), who flees a doomsday cult and starts a fresh life in New York.
Chase will play Kimmy’s best friend from the cult, Cyndee. Adams will play Gretchen, the only member of the cult that has been so heavily brainwashed that she believes everything she’s told.
Fey is writing and producing with Carlock. The pair worked together on “30 Rock”.
NBC has ordered 13 episodes of “Tooken” and, according to Variety, has penned a 4 year deal with Fey to create the new series.
- Amy Winehouse’s family condemn documentary as “unbalanced” & “misleading” - April 27, 2015
- Trailer: Disney Descendants - April 27, 2015
- Ryan Reynolds is bloodied-up halfway through Deadpool shoot - April 26, 2015
- First look at James McAvoy & Daniel Radcliffe in Victor Frankenstein - April 25, 2015
- Abigail Breslin is a zombie in new Maggie clip - April 25, 2015
- Trailer: Barely Lethal - April 25, 2015
- Game of Thrones star joins prison thriller - April 25, 2015
- Evan Peters checking into American Horror Story: Hotel - April 25, 2015
- Wolverine gets Blade Runner 2 scribe - April 25, 2015
- The Big Short casts Max Greenfield - April 24, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.