Sara Chase and Lauren Adams will appear in NBC’s “Tooken”, a comedy series from Tina Fey and Robert Carlock.
The series will follow Kimmy (Ellie Kemper), who flees a doomsday cult and starts a fresh life in New York.
Chase will play Kimmy’s best friend from the cult, Cyndee. Adams will play Gretchen, the only member of the cult that has been so heavily brainwashed that she believes everything she’s told.
Fey is writing and producing with Carlock. The pair worked together on “30 Rock”.
NBC has ordered 13 episodes of “Tooken” and, according to Variety, has penned a 4 year deal with Fey to create the new series.
- Rogers boards Life at these Speeds - November 12, 2014
- David, Brewster join Community - November 10, 2014
- Disney skeds Zootopia, Moana - November 10, 2014
- Trailer for Girls‘ fourth season hits! - November 8, 2014
- More Lemony Snicket Coming! - November 6, 2014
- McConaughey moving to Free State - November 6, 2014
- Naomi Watts is Shut In - November 6, 2014
- Laura Dern’s football movie kicks off - November 5, 2014
- Fassbender may play Steve Jobs - November 5, 2014
- Potter conjures up Now You See Me 2 - November 4, 2014
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.