“9 to 5″ co-stars Lily Tomlin and Jane Fonda are set to reunite for ”Grace And Frankie”, Netflix‘s next original series.
The comedy, which hails from “Friends” co-creator Marta Kauffman and Howard J. Morris, has been greenlit for 13 episodes.
The synopsis, via Deadline :
Grace And Frankie stars good friends Fonda and Tomlin as long-time nemeses Grace (Fonda) and Frankie (Tomlin) who are facing the lakauffmanst chapter of their lives. When their husbands announce they are in love with each other and plan to get married, the women find their lives both turned upside down and to their dismay, permanently intertwined. Eventually, to their surprise, they find they have each other.
“Jane Fonda and Lily Tomlin are among the funniest and most formidable actresses ever and it’s an incredible privilege to give them the opportunity to run riot on Netflix,” said Ted Sarandos, Netflix Chief Content Officer. “The show created for them by Marta and Howard is warm, very funny and anything but wholesome. We can’t wait.”
- McConaughey, Theron, Mara voicing Kubo and the Two Strings - December 23, 2014
- HBO’s 2015 preview - December 22, 2014
- Merry Christmas Taken fans! - December 17, 2014
- Does Warner have an Aquaman director? - December 15, 2014
- Miami Vice back on the job! - December 15, 2014
- Ryan Gosling for Ghostbusters? - December 15, 2014
- More of Sony’s Spidey plans leak - December 15, 2014
- Old Skywalker talks Star Wars - December 15, 2014
- Kong prequel in 2017, Great Wall movie in 2016 - December 13, 2014
- American Pie duo remaking Japanese horror film - December 13, 2014