“The Grudge” will undergo yet another remake, with Sam Raimi set to reboot the horror icon.
Initially a remake of the 2002 Japanese film “Ju-on: The Grudge”, “The Grudge” was released in 2004 raking in $187 million. Sequels were made with “The Grudge 2” making $78 million and the third instalment earning only $38 million.
Jeff Buhler will pen the script for this latest version which will be produced by Raimi, Rob Tapert and Taka Ichise. Roy Lee, Doug Davison, Joe Drake and Nathan Kahane will executive produce.
Raimi has directed the “Spider-Man” trilogy and the recent “Oz the Great and Powerful”. He also boasts producer credits on numerous TV shows and films, including the first two “Grudge” pics.
- The 2016 Golden Globe Awards are a-go! - January 28, 2015
- Elton John’s new show picked up by HBO - January 28, 2015
- Paramount shuffles three upcoming horror pics - January 28, 2015
- Will Smith’s Concussion to bow Christmas Day - January 28, 2015
- Ghostbusters cast and release date revealed! - January 28, 2015
- Trailer: Child 44 - January 28, 2015
- Roberts and Franco to team up for YA thriller Nerve - January 28, 2015
- Egypt’s Amr Waked joins Geostorm - January 26, 2015
- Watson to star as Beauty and the Beast’s Belle - January 26, 2015
- X-Men coming to a TV screen near you! - January 26, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.