“The Grudge” will undergo yet another remake, with Sam Raimi set to reboot the horror icon.
Initially a remake of the 2002 Japanese film “Ju-on: The Grudge”, “The Grudge” was released in 2004 raking in $187 million. Sequels were made with “The Grudge 2” making $78 million and the third instalment earning only $38 million.
Jeff Buhler will pen the script for this latest version which will be produced by Raimi, Rob Tapert and Taka Ichise. Roy Lee, Doug Davison, Joe Drake and Nathan Kahane will executive produce.
Raimi has directed the “Spider-Man” trilogy and the recent “Oz the Great and Powerful”. He also boasts producer credits on numerous TV shows and films, including the first two “Grudge” pics.
- Tomorrowland poster - March 7, 2015
- Octavia Spencer is God - March 7, 2015
- First look at Benoist as Supergirl - March 7, 2015
- Trailer: Ex Machina - March 4, 2015
- Steve Martin joins Billy Lynn’s Long Halftime Walk - March 4, 2015
- JoAnna Garcia Swisher nabs female lead in CBS pilot - February 28, 2015
- Elisabeth Rohm joins Jennifer Lawrence starer - February 28, 2015
- Bruce Lee’s daughter plans biopic about her father - February 28, 2015
- Robert Townsend will helm the latest Brewster’s Millions adaptation - February 28, 2015
- Why James Franco? - February 28, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.