“The Grudge” will undergo yet another remake, with Sam Raimi set to reboot the horror icon.
Initially a remake of the 2002 Japanese film “Ju-on: The Grudge”, “The Grudge” was released in 2004 raking in $187 million. Sequels were made with “The Grudge 2” making $78 million and the third instalment earning only $38 million.
Jeff Buhler will pen the script for this latest version which will be produced by Raimi, Rob Tapert and Taka Ichise. Roy Lee, Doug Davison, Joe Drake and Nathan Kahane will executive produce.
Raimi has directed the “Spider-Man” trilogy and the recent “Oz the Great and Powerful”. He also boasts producer credits on numerous TV shows and films, including the first two “Grudge” pics.
- Rogers boards Life at these Speeds - November 12, 2014
- David, Brewster join Community - November 10, 2014
- Disney skeds Zootopia, Moana - November 10, 2014
- Trailer for Girls‘ fourth season hits! - November 8, 2014
- More Lemony Snicket Coming! - November 6, 2014
- McConaughey moving to Free State - November 6, 2014
- Naomi Watts is Shut In - November 6, 2014
- Laura Dern’s football movie kicks off - November 5, 2014
- Fassbender may play Steve Jobs - November 5, 2014
- Potter conjures up Now You See Me 2 - November 4, 2014
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.