“The Grudge” will undergo yet another remake, with Sam Raimi set to reboot the horror icon.
Initially a remake of the 2002 Japanese film “Ju-on: The Grudge”, “The Grudge” was released in 2004 raking in $187 million. Sequels were made with “The Grudge 2” making $78 million and the third instalment earning only $38 million.
Jeff Buhler will pen the script for this latest version which will be produced by Raimi, Rob Tapert and Taka Ichise. Roy Lee, Doug Davison, Joe Drake and Nathan Kahane will executive produce.
Raimi has directed the “Spider-Man” trilogy and the recent “Oz the Great and Powerful”. He also boasts producer credits on numerous TV shows and films, including the first two “Grudge” pics.
- Rachel Weisz sails into Colin Firth’s Donald Crowhurst biopic - April 1, 2015
- Mark Wahlberg to join CBS Films’ Boston Marathon project - April 1, 2015
- Poltergeist clown is back in new poster - March 31, 2015
- Sir Ben Kingsley and Ryan Reynolds in Self/less Poster - March 31, 2015
- Hugh Jackman is Apostle Paul - March 31, 2015
- Arrow’s Stephen Amell joins TMNT2 - March 31, 2015
- Trailer: Spy - March 31, 2015
- Trailer: The D Train - March 31, 2015
- Fear The Walking Dead Sneak Peak - March 30, 2015
- Preview look at Ryan Gosling’s Lost River - March 30, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.