“The Grudge” will undergo yet another remake, with Sam Raimi set to reboot the horror icon.
Initially a remake of the 2002 Japanese film “Ju-on: The Grudge”, “The Grudge” was released in 2004 raking in $187 million. Sequels were made with “The Grudge 2” making $78 million and the third instalment earning only $38 million.
Jeff Buhler will pen the script for this latest version which will be produced by Raimi, Rob Tapert and Taka Ichise. Roy Lee, Doug Davison, Joe Drake and Nathan Kahane will executive produce.
Raimi has directed the “Spider-Man” trilogy and the recent “Oz the Great and Powerful”. He also boasts producer credits on numerous TV shows and films, including the first two “Grudge” pics.
- Red & Green Band Trailers: The Little Death - May 6, 2015
- Warner Bros adapting graphic novel The Infinite Horizon - May 6, 2015
- Trailer: The Strain season 2 - May 6, 2015
- Trailer: Mr. Holmes - May 6, 2015
- Michael Nyqvist & Famke Janssen join indie thriller Every Good Boy Does Fine - May 6, 2015
- Marvel adds Martin Freeman to Captain America: Civil War - May 6, 2015
- Masters of Sex adds Josh Charles in recurring role - May 6, 2015
- Jason Momoa in line for The Magnificent Seven - May 6, 2015
- James Franco-directed The Long Home adds Timothy Hutton - May 5, 2015
- Juliette Binoche is Nobel Proze winner Pearl - May 5, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.