“X-Men : Days of Future Past” director Bryan Singer tells Cine Premiere (via Comic Book Movie) that he hopes to reintroduce a couple of previous X-verse characters back into the franchise for 2016’s “X-Men : Apocalypse”.
“I’m considering Gambit and potentially a young Nightcrawler for ‘Apocalypse,'” the filmmaker said. “I was going to have to Nightcrawler [in ‘Days of Future Past’] and even wrote a scene, but I felt that we were forcing too mutants into the story.”
Gambit had previously appeared in “X-Men Origins : Wolverine”, played by Taylor Kitsch, while Nightcrawler was in Singer’s “X-Men 2″, played by Alan Cumming. It’s not known whether or not Singer plans to use the same actors or recast.
- Constantine coming to the big screen - January 25, 2015
- Will & Grace, Office vets join new Rob Lowe sitcom - January 22, 2015
- The Interview streaming on Crackle, too! - January 22, 2015
- Deadwood fave saddles up for Ray Donovan stint - January 22, 2015
- The Gambler - January 21, 2015
- Julianne Hough to play Sandy in Grease - January 19, 2015
- Xena, Warrior Princess moving to Salem - January 15, 2015
- New Gunman poster! - January 15, 2015
- Trailer : The Wrecking Crew - January 15, 2015
- Wong Kar Wai producing Zhang’s directorial debt - January 15, 2015