“X-Men : Days of Future Past” director Bryan Singer tells Cine Premiere (via Comic Book Movie) that he hopes to reintroduce a couple of previous X-verse characters back into the franchise for 2016’s “X-Men : Apocalypse”.
“I’m considering Gambit and potentially a young Nightcrawler for ‘Apocalypse,'” the filmmaker said. “I was going to have to Nightcrawler [in ‘Days of Future Past’] and even wrote a scene, but I felt that we were forcing too mutants into the story.”
Gambit had previously appeared in “X-Men Origins : Wolverine”, played by Taylor Kitsch, while Nightcrawler was in Singer’s “X-Men 2″, played by Alan Cumming. It’s not known whether or not Singer plans to use the same actors or recast.
- Insurgent track listing - March 3, 2015
- Hawke saddles up for The Magnificent Seven - March 3, 2015
- New Frankenstein series finds it’s monster - March 3, 2015
- From Dusk Till Dawn return date; directors announced - March 3, 2015
- Weather report for Florida : Sharknado! - February 20, 2015
- AMC release Mad Men conclusion teaser - February 20, 2015
- Selma - February 8, 2015
- Mann, Baker pick Olive - January 27, 2015
- Constantine coming to the big screen - January 25, 2015
- Will & Grace, Office vets join new Rob Lowe sitcom - January 22, 2015