“X-Men : Days of Future Past” director Bryan Singer tells Cine Premiere (via Comic Book Movie) that he hopes to reintroduce a couple of previous X-verse characters back into the franchise for 2016’s “X-Men : Apocalypse”.
“I’m considering Gambit and potentially a young Nightcrawler for ‘Apocalypse,'” the filmmaker said. “I was going to have to Nightcrawler [in ‘Days of Future Past’] and even wrote a scene, but I felt that we were forcing too mutants into the story.”
Gambit had previously appeared in “X-Men Origins : Wolverine”, played by Taylor Kitsch, while Nightcrawler was in Singer’s “X-Men 2″, played by Alan Cumming. It’s not known whether or not Singer plans to use the same actors or recast.
- Merry Christmas Taken fans! - December 17, 2014
- Does Warner have an Aquaman director? - December 15, 2014
- Miami Vice back on the job! - December 15, 2014
- Ryan Gosling for Ghostbusters? - December 15, 2014
- More of Sony’s Spidey plans leak - December 15, 2014
- Old Skywalker talks Star Wars - December 15, 2014
- Kong prequel in 2017, Great Wall movie in 2016 - December 13, 2014
- American Pie duo remaking Japanese horror film - December 13, 2014
- Jennifer Lawrence as a Ghostbuster!? - December 12, 2014
- Sasha Mitchell reprising Kickboxer role - December 12, 2014