“X-Men : Days of Future Past” director Bryan Singer tells Cine Premiere (via Comic Book Movie) that he hopes to reintroduce a couple of previous X-verse characters back into the franchise for 2016’s “X-Men : Apocalypse”.
“I’m considering Gambit and potentially a young Nightcrawler for ‘Apocalypse,'” the filmmaker said. “I was going to have to Nightcrawler [in ‘Days of Future Past’] and even wrote a scene, but I felt that we were forcing too mutants into the story.”
Gambit had previously appeared in “X-Men Origins : Wolverine”, played by Taylor Kitsch, while Nightcrawler was in Singer’s “X-Men 2″, played by Alan Cumming. It’s not known whether or not Singer plans to use the same actors or recast.
- Lionsgate remaking Cube - May 1, 2015
- New Terminator : Genisys poster gives away a big spoiler! - May 1, 2015
- Simmons, Hirsch starring in The Runaway - May 1, 2015
- New Spectre video blog, stills - May 1, 2015
- Another solid science-fiction series cancelled - May 1, 2015
- Binge watch Duchovny’s Aquarius! - May 1, 2015
- Damien switches networks - May 1, 2015
- Trailer : Club Life - April 1, 2015
- Trailer : Unfreedom - April 1, 2015
- Fast & Furious 7 - March 31, 2015