» Movie News
» From Batman to Apple man; Christian Bale may play Steve Jobs
From Batman to Apple man; Christian Bale may play Steve Jobs
David Fincher wants Christian Bale to play Steve Jobs in an Aaron Sorkin-penned bio on the Apple founder, says The Wrap.
The “Social Network” director, seemingly only seeing Bale in the role of the late Jobs, has told Sony he’ll walk from the project if his first choice opts not to do the movie.
Bale is currently busy shooting Ridley Scott’s “Exodus”, so the filmmaker hasn’t had a chance to officially approach him about the movie yet.
Filming will begin next year on the movie.
View All Posts
- Stanley Tucci – Transformers : Age of Extinction - November 20, 2014
- News Briefs – November 20, 2014 - November 20, 2014
- News Briefs – November 19, 2014 - November 19, 2014
- Directors : Scorsese, McQueen, Espinoza, Knight - November 19, 2014
- Casting : O’Reilly, Owen, Moretz - November 19, 2014
- Netflix comes to Australia! - November 19, 2014
- Clooney, Roberts reunite for Monster movie - November 15, 2014
- Moviehole does SeaWorld - November 15, 2014
- AFM : Friend, Blunt fit Bill - November 9, 2014
- Trailer : Selma - November 7, 2014