Universal has dished out a seven month delay to its 3D adventure “Everest”, pushing the film’s release back to September 18 2015.
Originally dated for Feb 27, the mountain-climbing disaster pic will now avoid competition with “Selfless”, Ryan Reynolds’ sci-fi thriller, and Warner Bros’ Will Smith and Margot Robbie romcom “Focus”.
Directed by Baltasar Kormakur, “Everest” stars Jason Clarke, Josh Brolin, John Hawkes and Jake Gyllenhaal and is based on the real-life events of 1996 when three separate climbing expeditions were hit by a sudden, deadly storm on the world’s tallest mountain.
Thus far, “Everest” is the only opener booked for the Sept 18 weekend.
- Rogers boards Life at these Speeds - November 12, 2014
- David, Brewster join Community - November 10, 2014
- Disney skeds Zootopia, Moana - November 10, 2014
- Trailer for Girls‘ fourth season hits! - November 8, 2014
- More Lemony Snicket Coming! - November 6, 2014
- McConaughey moving to Free State - November 6, 2014
- Naomi Watts is Shut In - November 6, 2014
- Laura Dern’s football movie kicks off - November 5, 2014
- Fassbender may play Steve Jobs - November 5, 2014
- Potter conjures up Now You See Me 2 - November 4, 2014
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.