Dakota Johnson, whose star is on the rise as a result of her forthcoming turn as Anastasia Steele in “Fifty Shades of Grey”, is in talks to play Johnny Depp’s love interest in the Whitey Bulger biopic “Black Mass”.
Johnson, whose other credits include “Need for Speed” and “21 Jump Street”, would play “Lindsey, his girlfriend and the mother of his six year old son, Douglas, who dies tragically”, according to Deadline.
Depp plays Bulger, with Joel Edgerton as disgraced FBI agent John Connolly. Guy Pearce recently joined the film as Bill Bulger, brother of the mobster and a major mover-and-shaker in town.
- Merry Christmas Taken fans! - December 17, 2014
- Does Warner have an Aquaman director? - December 15, 2014
- Miami Vice back on the job! - December 15, 2014
- Ryan Gosling for Ghostbusters? - December 15, 2014
- More of Sony’s Spidey plans leak - December 15, 2014
- Old Skywalker talks Star Wars - December 15, 2014
- Kong prequel in 2017, Great Wall movie in 2016 - December 13, 2014
- American Pie duo remaking Japanese horror film - December 13, 2014
- Jennifer Lawrence as a Ghostbuster!? - December 12, 2014
- Sasha Mitchell reprising Kickboxer role - December 12, 2014