Dakota Johnson, whose star is on the rise as a result of her forthcoming turn as Anastasia Steele in “Fifty Shades of Grey”, is in talks to play Johnny Depp’s love interest in the Whitey Bulger biopic “Black Mass”.
Johnson, whose other credits include “Need for Speed” and “21 Jump Street”, would play “Lindsey, his girlfriend and the mother of his six year old son, Douglas, who dies tragically”, according to Deadline.
Depp plays Bulger, with Joel Edgerton as disgraced FBI agent John Connolly. Guy Pearce recently joined the film as Bill Bulger, brother of the mobster and a major mover-and-shaker in town.
- Trailer : Club Life - April 1, 2015
- Trailer : Unfreedom - April 1, 2015
- Fast & Furious 7 - March 31, 2015
- The Punisher returns for Black Sails - March 25, 2015
- My Name is Earl alum joins Mom - March 14, 2015
- Insurgent track listing - March 3, 2015
- Hawke saddles up for The Magnificent Seven - March 3, 2015
- New Frankenstein series finds it’s monster - March 3, 2015
- From Dusk Till Dawn return date; directors announced - March 3, 2015
- Weather report for Florida : Sharknado! - February 20, 2015