Dakota Johnson, whose star is on the rise as a result of her forthcoming turn as Anastasia Steele in “Fifty Shades of Grey”, is in talks to play Johnny Depp’s love interest in the Whitey Bulger biopic “Black Mass”.
Johnson, whose other credits include “Need for Speed” and “21 Jump Street”, would play “Lindsey, his girlfriend and the mother of his six year old son, Douglas, who dies tragically”, according to Deadline.
Depp plays Bulger, with Joel Edgerton as disgraced FBI agent John Connolly. Guy Pearce recently joined the film as Bill Bulger, brother of the mobster and a major mover-and-shaker in town.
- Constantine coming to the big screen - January 25, 2015
- Will & Grace, Office vets join new Rob Lowe sitcom - January 22, 2015
- The Interview streaming on Crackle, too! - January 22, 2015
- Deadwood fave saddles up for Ray Donovan stint - January 22, 2015
- The Gambler - January 21, 2015
- Julianne Hough to play Sandy in Grease - January 19, 2015
- Xena, Warrior Princess moving to Salem - January 15, 2015
- New Gunman poster! - January 15, 2015
- Trailer : The Wrecking Crew - January 15, 2015
- Wong Kar Wai producing Zhang’s directorial debt - January 15, 2015