Fox has hired David James Kelly (the upcoming “Mind Mgmt”) to pen the sequel to “The Wolverine”, Deadline reported today.
Kelly, who hails from the world of shorts, has enough time up his sleeve to come up with something half decent – the film isn’t due out until March 3, 2017.
Hugh Jackman will reprise his role as the title character, with James Mangold expected to return as director.
- Merry Christmas Taken fans! - December 17, 2014
- Does Warner have an Aquaman director? - December 15, 2014
- Miami Vice back on the job! - December 15, 2014
- Ryan Gosling for Ghostbusters? - December 15, 2014
- More of Sony’s Spidey plans leak - December 15, 2014
- Old Skywalker talks Star Wars - December 15, 2014
- Kong prequel in 2017, Great Wall movie in 2016 - December 13, 2014
- American Pie duo remaking Japanese horror film - December 13, 2014
- Jennifer Lawrence as a Ghostbuster!? - December 12, 2014
- Sasha Mitchell reprising Kickboxer role - December 12, 2014