Fox has hired David James Kelly (the upcoming “Mind Mgmt”) to pen the sequel to “The Wolverine”, Deadline reported today.
Kelly, who hails from the world of shorts, has enough time up his sleeve to come up with something half decent – the film isn’t due out until March 3, 2017.
Hugh Jackman will reprise his role as the title character, with James Mangold expected to return as director.
- Trailer : Club Life - April 1, 2015
- Trailer : Unfreedom - April 1, 2015
- Fast & Furious 7 - March 31, 2015
- The Punisher returns for Black Sails - March 25, 2015
- My Name is Earl alum joins Mom - March 14, 2015
- Insurgent track listing - March 3, 2015
- Hawke saddles up for The Magnificent Seven - March 3, 2015
- New Frankenstein series finds it’s monster - March 3, 2015
- From Dusk Till Dawn return date; directors announced - March 3, 2015
- Weather report for Florida : Sharknado! - February 20, 2015