Fox has hired David James Kelly (the upcoming “Mind Mgmt”) to pen the sequel to “The Wolverine”, Deadline reported today.
Kelly, who hails from the world of shorts, has enough time up his sleeve to come up with something half decent – the film isn’t due out until March 3, 2017.
Hugh Jackman will reprise his role as the title character, with James Mangold expected to return as director.
- Weather report for Florida : Sharknado! - February 20, 2015
- AMC release Mad Men conclusion teaser - February 20, 2015
- Selma - February 8, 2015
- Mann, Baker pick Olive - January 27, 2015
- Constantine coming to the big screen - January 25, 2015
- Will & Grace, Office vets join new Rob Lowe sitcom - January 22, 2015
- The Interview streaming on Crackle, too! - January 22, 2015
- Deadwood fave saddles up for Ray Donovan stint - January 22, 2015
- The Gambler - January 21, 2015
- Julianne Hough to play Sandy in Grease - January 19, 2015