James Cann is joining the cast of “Preggoland”, written by Sonja Bennet for Jacob Tierney to direct.
The comedy will follow Ruth, a 35 year old woman who fakes a pregnancy in order to fit in with her friends. Cann will play Ruth’s father.
Danny Trejo will also star as an illegal immigrant with five kids, and Ruth’s accomplice.
Laura Harris, Paul Campbell, and Jared Keeso will also feature in the film which is being shot in Vancouver.
- Rogers boards Life at these Speeds - November 12, 2014
- David, Brewster join Community - November 10, 2014
- Disney skeds Zootopia, Moana - November 10, 2014
- Trailer for Girls‘ fourth season hits! - November 8, 2014
- More Lemony Snicket Coming! - November 6, 2014
- McConaughey moving to Free State - November 6, 2014
- Naomi Watts is Shut In - November 6, 2014
- Laura Dern’s football movie kicks off - November 5, 2014
- Fassbender may play Steve Jobs - November 5, 2014
- Potter conjures up Now You See Me 2 - November 4, 2014
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.