James Cann is joining the cast of “Preggoland”, written by Sonja Bennet for Jacob Tierney to direct.
The comedy will follow Ruth, a 35 year old woman who fakes a pregnancy in order to fit in with her friends. Cann will play Ruth’s father.
Danny Trejo will also star as an illegal immigrant with five kids, and Ruth’s accomplice.
Laura Harris, Paul Campbell, and Jared Keeso will also feature in the film which is being shot in Vancouver.
- JoAnna Garcia Swisher nabs female lead in CBS pilot - February 28, 2015
- Elisabeth Rohm joins Jennifer Lawrence starer - February 28, 2015
- Bruce Lee’s daughter plans biopic about her father - February 28, 2015
- Robert Townsend will helm the latest Brewster’s Millions adaptation - February 28, 2015
- Why James Franco? - February 28, 2015
- Kristen Stewart is a lawyer in indie drama - February 28, 2015
- Adventure Time coming to the big screen - February 28, 2015
- First pic of Eddie Redmayne as a woman - February 28, 2015
- iZombie poster is as gory as its predecessors - February 28, 2015
- Two Bates Motel videos tease season 3 - February 28, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.