Brian O’Conner’s “Fast & Furious” story will be concluded via CGI and body doubles, reported.
With the late Paul Walker having completed only half the film, the producers of “Fast & Furious 7″, along with Universal Pictures, made – while the film was on hiatus – the decision not to recast (there were rumors that Walker’s younger brother Cody might step in) the role. Instead, computer trickery and those with a similar body shape to Walker will be used to finish for Walker.
According to The NY Daily News, “They have hired four actors with bodies very similar to Paul’s physique, and they will be used for movement and as a base. Paul’s face and voice will be used on top using CGI.”
When Walker was tragically killed last November, production on the James Wan-directed sequel was put on hold. The film’s release date was also pushed back near a year, to April of 2015.
Production has only just resumed on the film (in Atlanta), which stars Vin Diesel, Tyrese Gibson, Michelle Rodriguez, Dwayne Johnson, Kurt Russell, Lucas Black, Jordana Brewster and Jason Statham.
”God knows we will need all of you to complete this intense experience called SEVEN”, Vin Diesel wrote on his Facebook page last week. “Though this may be one of the hardest things I have had to do in my career, I can’t help but to think… that it will also be the most significant.”
- Lionsgate remaking Cube - May 1, 2015
- New Terminator : Genisys poster gives away a big spoiler! - May 1, 2015
- Simmons, Hirsch starring in The Runaway - May 1, 2015
- New Spectre video blog, stills - May 1, 2015
- Another solid science-fiction series cancelled - May 1, 2015
- Binge watch Duchovny’s Aquarius! - May 1, 2015
- Damien switches networks - May 1, 2015
- Trailer : Club Life - April 1, 2015
- Trailer : Unfreedom - April 1, 2015
- Fast & Furious 7 - March 31, 2015