Disney star Bella Thorne is following in the footsteps of many other Disney alumnae, breaking out of the Disney stereotype to star in the new “Amityville” horror flick, reports The Wrap.
The Dimension Films and Blumhouse Productions project is set to be directed by Franck Khalfoun and, according to Bloody Disgusting, will also star Jennifer Jason Leigh.
The new pic will follow a family who move into the “Amityville” house to discover it has an incredibly dark history.
The script was written by Daniel Farrands and Casey La Scala.
The first “Amityville” film, “Amityville Horror”, was released in 1979 and was followed by numerous sequels. The original was remade in 2005 and starred Ryan Reynolds and Chloe Moretz. The franchise is based on Jay Anson’s novel “The Amityville Horror: A True Story.”
“Amityville” is scheduled for release on January 2, 2015.
- JoAnna Garcia Swisher nabs female lead in CBS pilot - February 28, 2015
- Elisabeth Rohm joins Jennifer Lawrence starer - February 28, 2015
- Bruce Lee’s daughter plans biopic about her father - February 28, 2015
- Robert Townsend will helm the latest Brewster’s Millions adaptation - February 28, 2015
- Why James Franco? - February 28, 2015
- Kristen Stewart is a lawyer in indie drama - February 28, 2015
- Adventure Time coming to the big screen - February 28, 2015
- First pic of Eddie Redmayne as a woman - February 28, 2015
- iZombie poster is as gory as its predecessors - February 28, 2015
- Two Bates Motel videos tease season 3 - February 28, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.