Disney star Bella Thorne is following in the footsteps of many other Disney alumnae, breaking out of the Disney stereotype to star in the new “Amityville” horror flick, reports The Wrap.
The Dimension Films and Blumhouse Productions project is set to be directed by Franck Khalfoun and, according to Bloody Disgusting, will also star Jennifer Jason Leigh.
The new pic will follow a family who move into the “Amityville” house to discover it has an incredibly dark history.
The script was written by Daniel Farrands and Casey La Scala.
The first “Amityville” film, “Amityville Horror”, was released in 1979 and was followed by numerous sequels. The original was remade in 2005 and starred Ryan Reynolds and Chloe Moretz. The franchise is based on Jay Anson’s novel “The Amityville Horror: A True Story.”
“Amityville” is scheduled for release on January 2, 2015.
- Idina Menzel to star in Ellen’s new show? - January 31, 2015
- Nick Cannon directing rom-com Three Little Words - January 31, 2015
- Game of Thrones Season 5 Trailer and New Pics! - January 31, 2015
- Jamie Foxx, Michelle Monaghan to star in Sleepless Night - January 31, 2015
- Jonah Hill, Andrew Mogel, Jarrad Paul to make Vegas Hackers film - January 31, 2015
- Is Focus experiencing A Little Chaos ? - January 30, 2015
- Johnson, Mann, Wilson, Stevens eye How To Be Single - January 30, 2015
- Rachael Taylor is best friend to Jessica Jones - January 30, 2015
- Jay Roach will tame the Mad Dogs - January 29, 2015
- 300: Rise of an Empire helmer to take on heist drama - January 29, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.