Disney star Bella Thorne is following in the footsteps of many other Disney alumnae, breaking out of the Disney stereotype to star in the new “Amityville” horror flick, reports The Wrap.
The Dimension Films and Blumhouse Productions project is set to be directed by Franck Khalfoun and, according to Bloody Disgusting, will also star Jennifer Jason Leigh.
The new pic will follow a family who move into the “Amityville” house to discover it has an incredibly dark history.
The script was written by Daniel Farrands and Casey La Scala.
The first “Amityville” film, “Amityville Horror”, was released in 1979 and was followed by numerous sequels. The original was remade in 2005 and starred Ryan Reynolds and Chloe Moretz. The franchise is based on Jay Anson’s novel “The Amityville Horror: A True Story.”
“Amityville” is scheduled for release on January 2, 2015.
- First look at James McAvoy & Daniel Radcliffe in Victor Frankenstein - April 25, 2015
- Abigail Breslin is a zombie in new Maggie clip - April 25, 2015
- Trailer: Barely Lethal - April 25, 2015
- Game of Thrones star joins prison thriller - April 25, 2015
- Evan Peters checking into American Horror Story: Hotel - April 25, 2015
- Wolverine gets Blade Runner 2 scribe - April 25, 2015
- The Big Short casts Max Greenfield - April 24, 2015
- McDreamy is leaving Grey’s Anatomy - April 24, 2015
- The Free State of Jones stills star a definant McConaughey - April 24, 2015
- Chris Pratt’s close call in new Jurassic World clip - April 24, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.