Disney star Bella Thorne is following in the footsteps of many other Disney alumnae, breaking out of the Disney stereotype to star in the new “Amityville” horror flick, reports The Wrap.
The Dimension Films and Blumhouse Productions project is set to be directed by Franck Khalfoun and, according to Bloody Disgusting, will also star Jennifer Jason Leigh.
The new pic will follow a family who move into the “Amityville” house to discover it has an incredibly dark history.
The script was written by Daniel Farrands and Casey La Scala.
The first “Amityville” film, “Amityville Horror”, was released in 1979 and was followed by numerous sequels. The original was remade in 2005 and starred Ryan Reynolds and Chloe Moretz. The franchise is based on Jay Anson’s novel “The Amityville Horror: A True Story.”
“Amityville” is scheduled for release on January 2, 2015.
- Rogers boards Life at these Speeds - November 12, 2014
- David, Brewster join Community - November 10, 2014
- Disney skeds Zootopia, Moana - November 10, 2014
- Trailer for Girls‘ fourth season hits! - November 8, 2014
- More Lemony Snicket Coming! - November 6, 2014
- McConaughey moving to Free State - November 6, 2014
- Naomi Watts is Shut In - November 6, 2014
- Laura Dern’s football movie kicks off - November 5, 2014
- Fassbender may play Steve Jobs - November 5, 2014
- Potter conjures up Now You See Me 2 - November 4, 2014
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.