» Movie News
» The Girl on the Train makes a stop-off at the cinema
The Girl on the Train makes a stop-off at the cinema
Dreamworks has picked up the rights to Paula Hawkins’ novel “The Girl on the Train”, reports Variety.
The thriller centres on a young woman who is thrust into the midst of a murder investigation after becoming a witness on her daily commute.
Marc Platt is set to produce the project through his Marc Platt Productions banner.
The novel is Hawkins’ first to be published after having worked in journalism for 10 years.
Transworld (Random House’s UK crime/thriller imprint) has acquired the UK publishing rights for a 2015 release while Penguin has the US publishing rights.
View All Posts
- Rogers boards Life at these Speeds - November 12, 2014
- David, Brewster join Community - November 10, 2014
- Disney skeds Zootopia, Moana - November 10, 2014
- Trailer for Girls‘ fourth season hits! - November 8, 2014
- More Lemony Snicket Coming! - November 6, 2014
- McConaughey moving to Free State - November 6, 2014
- Naomi Watts is Shut In - November 6, 2014
- Laura Dern’s football movie kicks off - November 5, 2014
- Fassbender may play Steve Jobs - November 5, 2014
- Potter conjures up Now You See Me 2 - November 4, 2014
Section Under Maintenance