Sam Worthington and Robin Wright will join the cast of Universals mountain climbing disaster pic “Everest”.
The pair will join existing cast members Jason Clarke, Josh Brolin, John Hawkes, Jake Gyllenhaal, Martin Henderson, Emily Watson and Thomas Wright.
Directed by Baltasar Kormakur, the film is based on the real-life events of 1996 when three separate climbing expeditions were hit by a sudden, deadly storm on the world’s tallest mountain.
Worthington will play Guy Cotter, an Everest expedition expert, and Wright will play Peach, the wife of mountain climber Beck Weather (Brolin).
Filming is currently underway in Nepal at the base of Everest. The film will also be shot at the Italian Dolomites and at Cinecitta Studios in Rome and Pinewood Studios in the UK
Universal will release the film on September 18, 2015.
- JoAnna Garcia Swisher nabs female lead in CBS pilot - February 28, 2015
- Elisabeth Rohm joins Jennifer Lawrence starer - February 28, 2015
- Bruce Lee’s daughter plans biopic about her father - February 28, 2015
- Robert Townsend will helm the latest Brewster’s Millions adaptation - February 28, 2015
- Why James Franco? - February 28, 2015
- Kristen Stewart is a lawyer in indie drama - February 28, 2015
- Adventure Time coming to the big screen - February 28, 2015
- First pic of Eddie Redmayne as a woman - February 28, 2015
- iZombie poster is as gory as its predecessors - February 28, 2015
- Two Bates Motel videos tease season 3 - February 28, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.