Thanks to Icon Film Distribution, Moviehole has 5 double passes to “Romeo & Juliet”, opening March 27, and 1 limited edition Swarovski bracelet (valued at $118) to Giveaway. The stunning Shakespearean adaptation stars Hailee Steinfeld, Douglas Booth, Damian Lewis, Paul Giamatti and Ed Westwick.
For never was a story of more woe than this of Juliet (Hailee Steinfeld) and her Romeo (Douglas Booth). Shakespeare’s immortal tale of star-cross’d love is once more brought to the big screen in this sumptuous and traditional adaptation as re-imagined by Academy Award®-winning writer, Julian Fellowes. When the only son and only daughter of two noble families of Verona meet and fall in love, their passion for each other is equalled only by the bitter rivalry of their houses, which along with fate, which has conspired to keep them apart. The result is a desperate, drastic and dramatic turn of events that will forever change the lives of all.
How to Win : LIKE the post that promotes this giveaway on our Facebook page, then email us your name, address and the answer “done” to clint (at) moviehole.net.
Winners – including first prize winner – will be drawn at random.
“Romeo & Juliet” opens March 27.
- Jeremy London, Ethan Suplee returning for Mallrats 2 - March 28, 2015
- Dorff gets a badge for Texas Chainsaw prequel - March 28, 2015
- Another ’90s TV Hit returning! - March 28, 2015
- Super Troopers 2 director answers those lingering questions! - March 28, 2015
- Blade Runner actress nixed from sequel? - March 28, 2015
- Transformers sequels, spin offs in the works - March 28, 2015
- Seinfeld fave in talks for Force Majeure remake - March 28, 2015
- Beauty and the Beast finds it’s Garderobe - March 28, 2015
- First look at Patrick Stewart in Blunt Talk - March 28, 2015
- Cast announced for School of Rock TV series - March 28, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.