Swedish actor David Dencik is set to star in The Weinstein Co’s “Regression”.
Emma Watson and Ethan Hawke are already attached to star in the thriller which is being written and directed by Alejandro Amenabar.
Set in a Minnesota town, Dencik plays a man who is arrested for sexually abusing his daughter, a crime he has no memory of. With the help of a psychologist, he unravels a memory that implicates a police officer (Hawke). However other townspeople begin to uncover their own suppressed memories, all pointing to horrific abuse, prompting the officer to discover a national supernatural conspiracy.
Dencik recently starred in “Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy” and appeared in “The Kidnapping of Freddy Heinekin” opposite Anthony Hopkins and Sam Worthington. He also acted alongside Meryl Streep and Hilary Swank in “The Homesman”.
- Fear The Walking Dead Sneak Peak - March 30, 2015
- Preview look at Ryan Gosling’s Lost River - March 30, 2015
- TV Spot: Marvel’s Daredevil - March 30, 2015
- Sacha Baron Cohen is Freddie Mercury - March 29, 2015
- Is Hugh Jackman playing Wolverine for the ‘last time’? - March 29, 2015
- Masi Oka returning for Heroes Reborn - March 28, 2015
- Walking Dead companion series gets a title - March 28, 2015
- New Terminator Genisys TV spot debuts new footage - March 28, 2015
- Teaser Trailer: Mad Max: Fury Road - March 28, 2015
- Avengers featurette introduces Scarlet Witch & Quicksilver - March 28, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.