Swedish actor David Dencik is set to star in The Weinstein Co’s “Regression”.
Emma Watson and Ethan Hawke are already attached to star in the thriller which is being written and directed by Alejandro Amenabar.
Set in a Minnesota town, Dencik plays a man who is arrested for sexually abusing his daughter, a crime he has no memory of. With the help of a psychologist, he unravels a memory that implicates a police officer (Hawke). However other townspeople begin to uncover their own suppressed memories, all pointing to horrific abuse, prompting the officer to discover a national supernatural conspiracy.
Dencik recently starred in “Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy” and appeared in “The Kidnapping of Freddy Heinekin” opposite Anthony Hopkins and Sam Worthington. He also acted alongside Meryl Streep and Hilary Swank in “The Homesman”.
- Third Jurassic World Poster - April 20, 2015
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt takes The Walk on new poster - April 19, 2015
- Elizabeth Perkins follows Cooper to Preacher - April 19, 2015
- Jurassic World Poster 2 - April 19, 2015
- Billy Lynn’s Long Halftime Walk slated for Veterans Day - April 18, 2015
- Penelope “Little Penny” Cruz joins Zoolander 2 - April 18, 2015
- The Limehouse Golum adds Alan Rickman, Olivia Cooke, Douglas Booth - April 18, 2015
- Three new Scream Queens Posters - April 18, 2015
- Trailer: Dope - April 18, 2015
- Gina Rodriguez nabs female lead in Purple Hearts - April 17, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.