Swedish actor David Dencik is set to star in The Weinstein Co’s “Regression”.
Emma Watson and Ethan Hawke are already attached to star in the thriller which is being written and directed by Alejandro Amenabar.
Set in a Minnesota town, Dencik plays a man who is arrested for sexually abusing his daughter, a crime he has no memory of. With the help of a psychologist, he unravels a memory that implicates a police officer (Hawke). However other townspeople begin to uncover their own suppressed memories, all pointing to horrific abuse, prompting the officer to discover a national supernatural conspiracy.
Dencik recently starred in “Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy” and appeared in “The Kidnapping of Freddy Heinekin” opposite Anthony Hopkins and Sam Worthington. He also acted alongside Meryl Streep and Hilary Swank in “The Homesman”.
- Rogers boards Life at these Speeds - November 12, 2014
- David, Brewster join Community - November 10, 2014
- Disney skeds Zootopia, Moana - November 10, 2014
- Trailer for Girls‘ fourth season hits! - November 8, 2014
- More Lemony Snicket Coming! - November 6, 2014
- McConaughey moving to Free State - November 6, 2014
- Naomi Watts is Shut In - November 6, 2014
- Laura Dern’s football movie kicks off - November 5, 2014
- Fassbender may play Steve Jobs - November 5, 2014
- Potter conjures up Now You See Me 2 - November 4, 2014
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.