Amy Acker will reunite with her “Much Ado About Nothing” co-star Clark Gregg on “Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D”.
The ABC series also reunites Acker with Joss Whedon, who she worked on “Angel”, “Dollhouse”, “Cabin in the Woods” and the aforesaid “Much Ado” with.
TV Guide says Acker is playing the oft-mentioned Cellist – first mentioned in “The Avengers” – that Phil Coulson (Gregg) is seeing.
A talented musician turning heads in Portland, Audrey believes Coulson to be dead and has no idea that he’s guarding her from a distance as a super-powered threat from her past re-emerges.
The cellist, who had remained nameless until now, was mentioned earlier this season when Raina (Ruth Negga) goaded Coulson by saying his former long-distance lover had cried for days after his death.
Acker’s episode airs April 22.
- Merry Christmas Taken fans! - December 17, 2014
- Does Warner have an Aquaman director? - December 15, 2014
- Miami Vice back on the job! - December 15, 2014
- Ryan Gosling for Ghostbusters? - December 15, 2014
- More of Sony’s Spidey plans leak - December 15, 2014
- Old Skywalker talks Star Wars - December 15, 2014
- Kong prequel in 2017, Great Wall movie in 2016 - December 13, 2014
- American Pie duo remaking Japanese horror film - December 13, 2014
- Jennifer Lawrence as a Ghostbuster!? - December 12, 2014
- Sasha Mitchell reprising Kickboxer role - December 12, 2014