Amy Acker will reunite with her “Much Ado About Nothing” co-star Clark Gregg on “Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D”.
The ABC series also reunites Acker with Joss Whedon, who she worked on “Angel”, “Dollhouse”, “Cabin in the Woods” and the aforesaid “Much Ado” with.
TV Guide says Acker is playing the oft-mentioned Cellist – first mentioned in “The Avengers” – that Phil Coulson (Gregg) is seeing.
A talented musician turning heads in Portland, Audrey believes Coulson to be dead and has no idea that he’s guarding her from a distance as a super-powered threat from her past re-emerges.
The cellist, who had remained nameless until now, was mentioned earlier this season when Raina (Ruth Negga) goaded Coulson by saying his former long-distance lover had cried for days after his death.
Acker’s episode airs April 22.
- Weather report for Florida : Sharknado! - February 20, 2015
- AMC release Mad Men conclusion teaser - February 20, 2015
- Selma - February 8, 2015
- Mann, Baker pick Olive - January 27, 2015
- Constantine coming to the big screen - January 25, 2015
- Will & Grace, Office vets join new Rob Lowe sitcom - January 22, 2015
- The Interview streaming on Crackle, too! - January 22, 2015
- Deadwood fave saddles up for Ray Donovan stint - January 22, 2015
- The Gambler - January 21, 2015
- Julianne Hough to play Sandy in Grease - January 19, 2015