Amy Acker will reunite with her “Much Ado About Nothing” co-star Clark Gregg on “Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D”.
The ABC series also reunites Acker with Joss Whedon, who she worked on “Angel”, “Dollhouse”, “Cabin in the Woods” and the aforesaid “Much Ado” with.
TV Guide says Acker is playing the oft-mentioned Cellist – first mentioned in “The Avengers” – that Phil Coulson (Gregg) is seeing.
A talented musician turning heads in Portland, Audrey believes Coulson to be dead and has no idea that he’s guarding her from a distance as a super-powered threat from her past re-emerges.
The cellist, who had remained nameless until now, was mentioned earlier this season when Raina (Ruth Negga) goaded Coulson by saying his former long-distance lover had cried for days after his death.
Acker’s episode airs April 22.
- Trailer : Club Life - April 1, 2015
- Trailer : Unfreedom - April 1, 2015
- Fast & Furious 7 - March 31, 2015
- The Punisher returns for Black Sails - March 25, 2015
- My Name is Earl alum joins Mom - March 14, 2015
- Insurgent track listing - March 3, 2015
- Hawke saddles up for The Magnificent Seven - March 3, 2015
- New Frankenstein series finds it’s monster - March 3, 2015
- From Dusk Till Dawn return date; directors announced - March 3, 2015
- Weather report for Florida : Sharknado! - February 20, 2015