John Boyega (“Attack the Block”) is wanted for the role of Miles Dyson’s (he was the character Joe Morton played in “Terminator 2″ – the guy who invented Skynet) son in “Terminator : Genesis”. Boyega is undecided though, because he’s also in the mix for a role in “Star Wars Episode VII” – which films at the same time. (Twitter)
A new rumour surfaced suggesting Disney might reboot the “Indiana Jones” series, and they’ve got Bradley Cooper in mind to play the whip-cracking archeologist. But Lucasfilm and Disney has denied the rumour, saying not only is Cooper not taking over for Harrison Ford, but they’ve no plans to reboot the series at this stage.
Next month’s “Amazing Spider-Man 2″ will set up the introduction of The Sinister Six. “At the tail end of this movie we set up some of the other characters that will probably end up being in the Sinister Six,” Sony Pictures co-chairman Amy Pascal told Entertainment Weekly this week. “We’re going forward on all fronts.” No word on which villains – Doc Ock is surely in the mix, though – will make up ‘the Sinister Six’ though.
- Merry Christmas Taken fans! - December 17, 2014
- Does Warner have an Aquaman director? - December 15, 2014
- Miami Vice back on the job! - December 15, 2014
- Ryan Gosling for Ghostbusters? - December 15, 2014
- More of Sony’s Spidey plans leak - December 15, 2014
- Old Skywalker talks Star Wars - December 15, 2014
- Kong prequel in 2017, Great Wall movie in 2016 - December 13, 2014
- American Pie duo remaking Japanese horror film - December 13, 2014
- Jennifer Lawrence as a Ghostbuster!? - December 12, 2014
- Sasha Mitchell reprising Kickboxer role - December 12, 2014