Alec Baldwin will executive produce “Compared to What: The Improbable Journey of Barney Frank”, reports Deadline.
The documentary, which will debut at the Tribeca Film Festival next month, portraits Barney Frank, an openly gay, recently retired Massachusetts Congressman.
Sheila Canavan and Michael Chandler directed and produced the film. Geralyn Dreyfous and Jamie Wolf will exec produce with Baldwin.
“Barney Frank is a personal hero of mine,” said Baldwin in a statement. “His legacy in Congress – and his historic importance as the first openly gay and married Congressman – important for our country.”
Baldwin did the same at last year’s Tribeca Fest, exec producing “Elaine Stritch: Shoot Me”, which he also starred in.
You’ll be able to catch Baldwin and Frank conducting a Q&A after “Compared to What’s” premiere at Tribeca on April 27.
- JoAnna Garcia Swisher nabs female lead in CBS pilot - February 28, 2015
- Elisabeth Rohm joins Jennifer Lawrence starer - February 28, 2015
- Bruce Lee’s daughter plans biopic about her father - February 28, 2015
- Robert Townsend will helm the latest Brewster’s Millions adaptation - February 28, 2015
- Why James Franco? - February 28, 2015
- Kristen Stewart is a lawyer in indie drama - February 28, 2015
- Adventure Time coming to the big screen - February 28, 2015
- First pic of Eddie Redmayne as a woman - February 28, 2015
- iZombie poster is as gory as its predecessors - February 28, 2015
- Two Bates Motel videos tease season 3 - February 28, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.