“Knights of Badassdom”, starring Steve Zahn, Ryan Kwanten, Peter Dinklage, and Summer Glau, will be available on Blu-ray and DVD April 1st. To celebrate the release, eOne Films and Moviehole are giving 3 lucky U.S-based residents the chance to win one of three prize packs, each containing a copy of the film on Blu-ray and the poster.
Knights of Badassdom is an exciting comedy about a group of live-action roleplayers (LARPers) who mistakenly conjure up a demon from hell and must deal with the consequences. Ryan Kwanten, Steve Zahn, Summer Glau, Peter Dinklage, Danny Pudi, Margarita Levieva, Jimmi Simpson, Brett Gipson, and Michael Gladis star.
To win : Drop me a line with your name and address, and tell me “which TV show Ryan Kwanten stars in?”
Available on Blu-ray and DVD April 1st
- Trailer : It Follows - December 20, 2014
- Trailer : Kill Me Three Times - December 20, 2014
- The Interview sh*storm still spins - December 20, 2014
- Interview promo suggests Christmas day release still on!? - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : True Story - December 19, 2014
- Walt’s got the next Chipmunks sequel - December 19, 2014
- Team America plan f*cked, yeah! - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : A Little Chaos - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : Ana Maria in Novela Land - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : American Sniper - December 19, 2014
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.