Dayo Okeniyi is set to star in the upcoming “Terminator” reboot.
Reported by Deadline, Okeniyi will play the lead in the first film of the trilogy, “Terminator: Genesis”, which is due to begin filming soon in Louisiana. The second and third instalments are set to be shot back to back after the first wraps up.
John Boyega was also a favourite for the part which Okeniyi ultimately nabbed.
He will play genius Danny Dyson, son of braniac cyborg developer Miles Dyson who appeared in “Terminator 2: Judgement Day” played by Joe Mortin. Danny holds the key to Skynet, the thing that makes the whole intelligence system possible.
Other leads include Emilia Clarke (Sara Connor), Jason Clarke (John Connor), Jai Courtney (Kyle Reese) and, of course, Arnold Schwarzenegger will play the Terminator.
The pic will be directed by Allen Taylor and is set to be released in July 1, 2015.
- Rogers boards Life at these Speeds - November 12, 2014
- David, Brewster join Community - November 10, 2014
- Disney skeds Zootopia, Moana - November 10, 2014
- Trailer for Girls‘ fourth season hits! - November 8, 2014
- More Lemony Snicket Coming! - November 6, 2014
- McConaughey moving to Free State - November 6, 2014
- Naomi Watts is Shut In - November 6, 2014
- Laura Dern’s football movie kicks off - November 5, 2014
- Fassbender may play Steve Jobs - November 5, 2014
- Potter conjures up Now You See Me 2 - November 4, 2014
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.