Dayo Okeniyi is set to star in the upcoming “Terminator” reboot.
Reported by Deadline, Okeniyi will play the lead in the first film of the trilogy, “Terminator: Genesis”, which is due to begin filming soon in Louisiana. The second and third instalments are set to be shot back to back after the first wraps up.
John Boyega was also a favourite for the part which Okeniyi ultimately nabbed.
He will play genius Danny Dyson, son of braniac cyborg developer Miles Dyson who appeared in “Terminator 2: Judgement Day” played by Joe Mortin. Danny holds the key to Skynet, the thing that makes the whole intelligence system possible.
Other leads include Emilia Clarke (Sara Connor), Jason Clarke (John Connor), Jai Courtney (Kyle Reese) and, of course, Arnold Schwarzenegger will play the Terminator.
The pic will be directed by Allen Taylor and is set to be released in July 1, 2015.
- The Big Short casts Max Greenfield - April 24, 2015
- McDreamy is leaving Grey’s Anatomy - April 24, 2015
- The Free State of Jones stills star a definant McConaughey - April 24, 2015
- Chris Pratt’s close call in new Jurassic World clip - April 24, 2015
- Fifty Shades sequels slated for 2017 & 2018 - April 24, 2015
- First look at Scream Queens - April 24, 2015
- Furious 8 set for April 2017 - April 24, 2015
- Domhnall Gleeson looks to join Tom Cruise in Mena - April 23, 2015
- Sony announces Equalizer 2 - April 23, 2015
- We Get The World We Deserve: True Detective Motion Posters - April 23, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.