Dayo Okeniyi is set to star in the upcoming “Terminator” reboot.
Reported by Deadline, Okeniyi will play the lead in the first film of the trilogy, “Terminator: Genesis”, which is due to begin filming soon in Louisiana. The second and third instalments are set to be shot back to back after the first wraps up.
John Boyega was also a favourite for the part which Okeniyi ultimately nabbed.
He will play genius Danny Dyson, son of braniac cyborg developer Miles Dyson who appeared in “Terminator 2: Judgement Day” played by Joe Mortin. Danny holds the key to Skynet, the thing that makes the whole intelligence system possible.
Other leads include Emilia Clarke (Sara Connor), Jason Clarke (John Connor), Jai Courtney (Kyle Reese) and, of course, Arnold Schwarzenegger will play the Terminator.
The pic will be directed by Allen Taylor and is set to be released in July 1, 2015.
- Matthew McConaughey boards The Billionaire’s Vinegar - March 27, 2015
- Trailer: J.K. Rowling’s The Casual Vacancy - March 27, 2015
- New Avengers: Age of Ultron footage in TV spot - March 27, 2015
- Amy Adams & Jake Gyllenhaal in line for Nocturnal Animals - March 27, 2015
- Drac’s Pack Is Back in new Hotel Transylvania 2 poster - March 27, 2015
- First Look: Jesse Eisenberg as Batman v Superman’s Lex Luthor - March 27, 2015
- Lea Michele & Kate Upton join William H. Macy’s road trip sex comedy - March 26, 2015
- Ben Stiller & Adam Driver in While We’re Young clip - March 26, 2015
- Tom Hardy in Child 44 character posters - March 26, 2015
- Liam Neeson to star in Brian Kirk’s Narco Sub - March 25, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.