Dayo Okeniyi is set to star in the upcoming “Terminator” reboot.
Reported by Deadline, Okeniyi will play the lead in the first film of the trilogy, “Terminator: Genesis”, which is due to begin filming soon in Louisiana. The second and third instalments are set to be shot back to back after the first wraps up.
John Boyega was also a favourite for the part which Okeniyi ultimately nabbed.
He will play genius Danny Dyson, son of braniac cyborg developer Miles Dyson who appeared in “Terminator 2: Judgement Day” played by Joe Mortin. Danny holds the key to Skynet, the thing that makes the whole intelligence system possible.
Other leads include Emilia Clarke (Sara Connor), Jason Clarke (John Connor), Jai Courtney (Kyle Reese) and, of course, Arnold Schwarzenegger will play the Terminator.
The pic will be directed by Allen Taylor and is set to be released in July 1, 2015.
- Idina Menzel to star in Ellen’s new show? - January 31, 2015
- Nick Cannon directing rom-com Three Little Words - January 31, 2015
- Game of Thrones Season 5 Trailer and New Pics! - January 31, 2015
- Jamie Foxx, Michelle Monaghan to star in Sleepless Night - January 31, 2015
- Jonah Hill, Andrew Mogel, Jarrad Paul to make Vegas Hackers film - January 31, 2015
- Is Focus experiencing A Little Chaos ? - January 30, 2015
- Johnson, Mann, Wilson, Stevens eye How To Be Single - January 30, 2015
- Rachael Taylor is best friend to Jessica Jones - January 30, 2015
- Jay Roach will tame the Mad Dogs - January 29, 2015
- 300: Rise of an Empire helmer to take on heist drama - January 29, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.