Dayo Okeniyi is set to star in the upcoming “Terminator” reboot.
Reported by Deadline, Okeniyi will play the lead in the first film of the trilogy, “Terminator: Genesis”, which is due to begin filming soon in Louisiana. The second and third instalments are set to be shot back to back after the first wraps up.
John Boyega was also a favourite for the part which Okeniyi ultimately nabbed.
He will play genius Danny Dyson, son of braniac cyborg developer Miles Dyson who appeared in “Terminator 2: Judgement Day” played by Joe Mortin. Danny holds the key to Skynet, the thing that makes the whole intelligence system possible.
Other leads include Emilia Clarke (Sara Connor), Jason Clarke (John Connor), Jai Courtney (Kyle Reese) and, of course, Arnold Schwarzenegger will play the Terminator.
The pic will be directed by Allen Taylor and is set to be released in July 1, 2015.
- Trailer: Ex Machina - March 4, 2015
- Steve Martin joins Billy Lynn’s Long Halftime Walk - March 4, 2015
- JoAnna Garcia Swisher nabs female lead in CBS pilot - February 28, 2015
- Elisabeth Rohm joins Jennifer Lawrence starer - February 28, 2015
- Bruce Lee’s daughter plans biopic about her father - February 28, 2015
- Robert Townsend will helm the latest Brewster’s Millions adaptation - February 28, 2015
- Why James Franco? - February 28, 2015
- Kristen Stewart is a lawyer in indie drama - February 28, 2015
- Adventure Time coming to the big screen - February 28, 2015
- First pic of Eddie Redmayne as a woman - February 28, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.