“Game of Thrones” alum Peter Dinklage looks to join Adam Sandler for the feature “Pixels”, which “Harry Potter”‘s Chris Columbus is helming for Sony and Happy Madison.
Based on a short, the film sees 1980’s video-game characters attacking New York City.
Adam Sandler and Josh Gad play friends of the President (Kevin James), who has requested their help in stopping the video-game villains from taking over the city.
According to THR, “Dinklage will play a former Donkey Kong and Space Invaders champion who is a loudmouth.”
In addition to the fourth season of “Game of Thrones”, Dinklage will soon be seen in “X-Men : Days of Future Past”.
- Trailer : Club Life - April 1, 2015
- Trailer : Unfreedom - April 1, 2015
- Fast & Furious 7 - March 31, 2015
- The Punisher returns for Black Sails - March 25, 2015
- My Name is Earl alum joins Mom - March 14, 2015
- Insurgent track listing - March 3, 2015
- Hawke saddles up for The Magnificent Seven - March 3, 2015
- New Frankenstein series finds it’s monster - March 3, 2015
- From Dusk Till Dawn return date; directors announced - March 3, 2015
- Weather report for Florida : Sharknado! - February 20, 2015