Michael Chiklis has boarded “American Horror Story”, about to head into its fourth season.
This new arc, “American Horror Story : Freak Show” is set at a carnival of, well, freaks. Returning cast members include Jessica Lange, Kathy Bates, Angela Bassett, Denis O’Hare, Evan Peters, Sarah Paulson and Frances Conroy.
Deadline says TV vet Chiklis (“The Commish”, “The Shield”, “No Ordinary Family”) has been cast as the father of Evan Peters’ character and the ex-husband of Kathy Bates’ character.
Chiklis’s casting was announced at the Paleyfest panel for the FX series, which marks the actors return to the network where his groundbreaking hit “The Shield” was born.
“What a way to come back to my home network,” Chiklis told the crowd. “We’re going to freak you and scare you!”
The actor’s other credits include the “Fantastic Four” movies, “Pawn” and “Parker” with Jason Statham.
- Merry Christmas Taken fans! - December 17, 2014
- Does Warner have an Aquaman director? - December 15, 2014
- Miami Vice back on the job! - December 15, 2014
- Ryan Gosling for Ghostbusters? - December 15, 2014
- More of Sony’s Spidey plans leak - December 15, 2014
- Old Skywalker talks Star Wars - December 15, 2014
- Kong prequel in 2017, Great Wall movie in 2016 - December 13, 2014
- American Pie duo remaking Japanese horror film - December 13, 2014
- Jennifer Lawrence as a Ghostbuster!? - December 12, 2014
- Sasha Mitchell reprising Kickboxer role - December 12, 2014