Patrick Brennan (“Twilight”) is set to play bad-guy Blackout in an upcoming episode of ABC’s “Marvel’s Agents of SHIELD”.
Brennan will play Marcus Daniels, known as Blackout in the original Marvel comics, in the eighteenth ep titled “Providence”, reported Marvel.com. He will then have a larger role in the following episode.
“Providence” will see Marcus Daniels come to live-action TV for the first time, with his power differing from that of his comic book counterpart. TV Daniels will have the ability to suck the energy out of anything around him.
We will also see him fall for a cello player played by Amy Acker.
“It’s just rare to have a character that’s [this] interesting. There’s just something to it,” Brennan told Marvel.com. “Not to sound all actor-y on you, but I identified with the character… I got to play a villain with a heart and superpowers. It was just a thrill.”
- Masi Oka returning for Heroes Reborn - March 28, 2015
- Walking Dead companion series gets a title - March 28, 2015
- New Terminator Genisys TV spot debuts new footage - March 28, 2015
- Teaser Trailer: Mad Max: Fury Road - March 28, 2015
- Avengers featurette introduces Scarlet Witch & Quicksilver - March 28, 2015
- Supermodel Alessandra Ambrosio joins TMNT2 - March 28, 2015
- Fox nabs The Leviathan - March 28, 2015
- Teaser Trailer: Spectre - March 28, 2015
- Deadpool gets sassy in first image - March 28, 2015
- Final poster for The Age of Adaline - March 27, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.