Patrick Brennan (“Twilight”) is set to play bad-guy Blackout in an upcoming episode of ABC’s “Marvel’s Agents of SHIELD”.
Brennan will play Marcus Daniels, known as Blackout in the original Marvel comics, in the eighteenth ep titled “Providence”, reported Marvel.com. He will then have a larger role in the following episode.
“Providence” will see Marcus Daniels come to live-action TV for the first time, with his power differing from that of his comic book counterpart. TV Daniels will have the ability to suck the energy out of anything around him.
We will also see him fall for a cello player played by Amy Acker.
“It’s just rare to have a character that’s [this] interesting. There’s just something to it,” Brennan told Marvel.com. “Not to sound all actor-y on you, but I identified with the character… I got to play a villain with a heart and superpowers. It was just a thrill.”
- Rogers boards Life at these Speeds - November 12, 2014
- David, Brewster join Community - November 10, 2014
- Disney skeds Zootopia, Moana - November 10, 2014
- Trailer for Girls‘ fourth season hits! - November 8, 2014
- More Lemony Snicket Coming! - November 6, 2014
- McConaughey moving to Free State - November 6, 2014
- Naomi Watts is Shut In - November 6, 2014
- Laura Dern’s football movie kicks off - November 5, 2014
- Fassbender may play Steve Jobs - November 5, 2014
- Potter conjures up Now You See Me 2 - November 4, 2014
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.