Patrick Brennan (“Twilight”) is set to play bad-guy Blackout in an upcoming episode of ABC’s “Marvel’s Agents of SHIELD”.
Brennan will play Marcus Daniels, known as Blackout in the original Marvel comics, in the eighteenth ep titled “Providence”, reported Marvel.com. He will then have a larger role in the following episode.
“Providence” will see Marcus Daniels come to live-action TV for the first time, with his power differing from that of his comic book counterpart. TV Daniels will have the ability to suck the energy out of anything around him.
We will also see him fall for a cello player played by Amy Acker.
“It’s just rare to have a character that’s [this] interesting. There’s just something to it,” Brennan told Marvel.com. “Not to sound all actor-y on you, but I identified with the character… I got to play a villain with a heart and superpowers. It was just a thrill.”
- Trailer: Ex Machina - March 4, 2015
- Steve Martin joins Billy Lynn’s Long Halftime Walk - March 4, 2015
- JoAnna Garcia Swisher nabs female lead in CBS pilot - February 28, 2015
- Elisabeth Rohm joins Jennifer Lawrence starer - February 28, 2015
- Bruce Lee’s daughter plans biopic about her father - February 28, 2015
- Robert Townsend will helm the latest Brewster’s Millions adaptation - February 28, 2015
- Why James Franco? - February 28, 2015
- Kristen Stewart is a lawyer in indie drama - February 28, 2015
- Adventure Time coming to the big screen - February 28, 2015
- First pic of Eddie Redmayne as a woman - February 28, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.