Patrick Brennan (“Twilight”) is set to play bad-guy Blackout in an upcoming episode of ABC’s “Marvel’s Agents of SHIELD”.
Brennan will play Marcus Daniels, known as Blackout in the original Marvel comics, in the eighteenth ep titled “Providence”, reported Marvel.com. He will then have a larger role in the following episode.
“Providence” will see Marcus Daniels come to live-action TV for the first time, with his power differing from that of his comic book counterpart. TV Daniels will have the ability to suck the energy out of anything around him.
We will also see him fall for a cello player played by Amy Acker.
“It’s just rare to have a character that’s [this] interesting. There’s just something to it,” Brennan told Marvel.com. “Not to sound all actor-y on you, but I identified with the character… I got to play a villain with a heart and superpowers. It was just a thrill.”
- SundanceTV casts James Purefoy in Hap and Leonard - May 2, 2015
- Power Ranges delayed until 2017 - May 2, 2015
- Dakota Fanning & Helen Hunt to star in Please Stand By - May 2, 2015
- Barbershop 3 hires Regina Hall - May 2, 2015
- Josh Hutcherson boards James Franco’s The Long Home - May 2, 2015
- First look at Megan Fox & Stephen Amell in TMNT2 - May 2, 2015
- Get nostalgic with new Jurassic World featurette - May 2, 2015
- Central Intelligence recruits Amy Ryan - May 2, 2015
- New Mad Max: Fury Road Clips & George Miller Featurette - May 2, 2015
- Britt Robertson & Raffey Cassidy in Tomorrowland character videos - May 1, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.