Patrick Brennan (“Twilight”) is set to play bad-guy Blackout in an upcoming episode of ABC’s “Marvel’s Agents of SHIELD”.
Brennan will play Marcus Daniels, known as Blackout in the original Marvel comics, in the eighteenth ep titled “Providence”, reported Marvel.com. He will then have a larger role in the following episode.
“Providence” will see Marcus Daniels come to live-action TV for the first time, with his power differing from that of his comic book counterpart. TV Daniels will have the ability to suck the energy out of anything around him.
We will also see him fall for a cello player played by Amy Acker.
“It’s just rare to have a character that’s [this] interesting. There’s just something to it,” Brennan told Marvel.com. “Not to sound all actor-y on you, but I identified with the character… I got to play a villain with a heart and superpowers. It was just a thrill.”
- Scandal’s Jenna Bans sells new show to ABC - January 29, 2015
- Supergirl’s love interest is cast! - January 29, 2015
- Geoffrey Rush will play Oliver! composer - January 29, 2015
- Cruz and Kruger for This Man, This Woman - January 29, 2015
- Matthew McConaughey is Born to Run - January 28, 2015
- The 2016 Golden Globe Awards are a-go! - January 28, 2015
- Elton John’s new show picked up by HBO - January 28, 2015
- Paramount shuffles three upcoming horror pics - January 28, 2015
- Will Smith’s Concussion to bow Christmas Day - January 28, 2015
- Ghostbusters cast and release date revealed! - January 28, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.