“Frozen” has become the top grossing animated film ever after opening in its final market, Japan, over the weekend.
Earning $398.4 million domestically and $674 million at the international box office, “Frozen” has overtaken “Toy Story 3’s” $1.063 billion, making a total of $1.072 billion internationally.
The animated feature now also boasts a spot in the top ten grossing films of all time internationally, bumping fellow Disney pic “Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man’s Chest” out of spot no. 10.
The two-time Oscar winner was directed by Chris Buck and Jennifer Lee. It was released in the US in late November 2013 and was released on DVD and Blu-ray on March 18.
- Is Focus experiencing A Little Chaos ? - January 30, 2015
- Johnson, Mann, Wilson, Stevens eye How To Be Single - January 30, 2015
- Rachael Taylor is best friend to Jessica Jones - January 30, 2015
- Jay Roach will tame the Mad Dogs - January 29, 2015
- 300: Rise of an Empire helmer to take on heist drama - January 29, 2015
- Swank and Sarandon join animated comedy Spark - January 29, 2015
- Trailer: Ted 2 - January 29, 2015
- Scandal’s Jenna Bans sells new show to ABC - January 29, 2015
- Supergirl’s love interest is cast! - January 29, 2015
- Geoffrey Rush will play Oliver! composer - January 29, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.