“Frozen” has become the top grossing animated film ever after opening in its final market, Japan, over the weekend.
Earning $398.4 million domestically and $674 million at the international box office, “Frozen” has overtaken “Toy Story 3’s” $1.063 billion, making a total of $1.072 billion internationally.
The animated feature now also boasts a spot in the top ten grossing films of all time internationally, bumping fellow Disney pic “Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man’s Chest” out of spot no. 10.
The two-time Oscar winner was directed by Chris Buck and Jennifer Lee. It was released in the US in late November 2013 and was released on DVD and Blu-ray on March 18.
- Rogers boards Life at these Speeds - November 12, 2014
- David, Brewster join Community - November 10, 2014
- Disney skeds Zootopia, Moana - November 10, 2014
- Trailer for Girls‘ fourth season hits! - November 8, 2014
- More Lemony Snicket Coming! - November 6, 2014
- McConaughey moving to Free State - November 6, 2014
- Naomi Watts is Shut In - November 6, 2014
- Laura Dern’s football movie kicks off - November 5, 2014
- Fassbender may play Steve Jobs - November 5, 2014
- Potter conjures up Now You See Me 2 - November 4, 2014
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.