Jonny Weston (“Chasing Mavericks”) will join Liam Neeson in Fox’s actioner “Taken 3”.
Plot details have been kept under wraps however we know Maggie Grace and Famke Janssen will reprise their roles as Kim and Lenore, Neeson’s daughter and wife. Forest Whitaker has also been tapped to join the cast.
Weston will play the boyfriend of Grace’s character.
Director Oliver Megaton will return after helming “Taken 2” with filming due to begin Monday.
- Trailer: Ex Machina - March 4, 2015
- Steve Martin joins Billy Lynn’s Long Halftime Walk - March 4, 2015
- JoAnna Garcia Swisher nabs female lead in CBS pilot - February 28, 2015
- Elisabeth Rohm joins Jennifer Lawrence starer - February 28, 2015
- Bruce Lee’s daughter plans biopic about her father - February 28, 2015
- Robert Townsend will helm the latest Brewster’s Millions adaptation - February 28, 2015
- Why James Franco? - February 28, 2015
- Kristen Stewart is a lawyer in indie drama - February 28, 2015
- Adventure Time coming to the big screen - February 28, 2015
- First pic of Eddie Redmayne as a woman - February 28, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.