Jonny Weston (“Chasing Mavericks”) will join Liam Neeson in Fox’s actioner “Taken 3”.
Plot details have been kept under wraps however we know Maggie Grace and Famke Janssen will reprise their roles as Kim and Lenore, Neeson’s daughter and wife. Forest Whitaker has also been tapped to join the cast.
Weston will play the boyfriend of Grace’s character.
Director Oliver Megaton will return after helming “Taken 2” with filming due to begin Monday.
- Scandal’s Jenna Bans sells new show to ABC - January 29, 2015
- Supergirl’s love interest is cast! - January 29, 2015
- Geoffrey Rush will play Oliver! composer - January 29, 2015
- Cruz and Kruger for This Man, This Woman - January 29, 2015
- Matthew McConaughey is Born to Run - January 28, 2015
- The 2016 Golden Globe Awards are a-go! - January 28, 2015
- Elton John’s new show picked up by HBO - January 28, 2015
- Paramount shuffles three upcoming horror pics - January 28, 2015
- Will Smith’s Concussion to bow Christmas Day - January 28, 2015
- Ghostbusters cast and release date revealed! - January 28, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.