Dianna Agron, Blythe Danner, Griffin Dunne, Joe Manganiello and Richard Masur have joined the cast of the rom-com “Tumbledown” starring Jason Sudeikis and Rebecca Hall.
The movie, which has begun principal photography in Devens, Massachusetts, is directed by Sean Mewshaw from an original screenplay by Desi Van Til.
Deep in the Maine woods, Hannah (Hall) is unable to move on after the death of her husband, an acclaimed musician and the subject of a biography she’s struggling to write, when she meets Andrew, a brash New York academic who has a different take on her husband’s life – and death. The unlikely pair must collaborate to craft the famous singer’s story and begin to wirte the next chapter in their lives together.
Mewshaw and Van Til are making their feature directing and screenwriting debuts. Their previous collaboration, the short film ”Last Night” based on a James Salter story, starred Frances McDormand and premiered at the Venice Film Festival. Van Til is currently writing a comedy script for Warner Bros. entitled ”Married Off” based on an original pitch.
- The Punisher returns for Black Sails - March 25, 2015
- My Name is Earl alum joins Mom - March 14, 2015
- Insurgent track listing - March 3, 2015
- Hawke saddles up for The Magnificent Seven - March 3, 2015
- New Frankenstein series finds it’s monster - March 3, 2015
- From Dusk Till Dawn return date; directors announced - March 3, 2015
- Weather report for Florida : Sharknado! - February 20, 2015
- AMC release Mad Men conclusion teaser - February 20, 2015
- Selma - February 8, 2015
- Mann, Baker pick Olive - January 27, 2015