Dianna Agron, Blythe Danner, Griffin Dunne, Joe Manganiello and Richard Masur have joined the cast of the rom-com “Tumbledown” starring Jason Sudeikis and Rebecca Hall.
The movie, which has begun principal photography in Devens, Massachusetts, is directed by Sean Mewshaw from an original screenplay by Desi Van Til.
Deep in the Maine woods, Hannah (Hall) is unable to move on after the death of her husband, an acclaimed musician and the subject of a biography she’s struggling to write, when she meets Andrew, a brash New York academic who has a different take on her husband’s life – and death. The unlikely pair must collaborate to craft the famous singer’s story and begin to wirte the next chapter in their lives together.
Mewshaw and Van Til are making their feature directing and screenwriting debuts. Their previous collaboration, the short film ”Last Night” based on a James Salter story, starred Frances McDormand and premiered at the Venice Film Festival. Van Til is currently writing a comedy script for Warner Bros. entitled ”Married Off” based on an original pitch.
- Merry Christmas Taken fans! - December 17, 2014
- Does Warner have an Aquaman director? - December 15, 2014
- Miami Vice back on the job! - December 15, 2014
- Ryan Gosling for Ghostbusters? - December 15, 2014
- More of Sony’s Spidey plans leak - December 15, 2014
- Old Skywalker talks Star Wars - December 15, 2014
- Kong prequel in 2017, Great Wall movie in 2016 - December 13, 2014
- American Pie duo remaking Japanese horror film - December 13, 2014
- Jennifer Lawrence as a Ghostbuster!? - December 12, 2014
- Sasha Mitchell reprising Kickboxer role - December 12, 2014