Norman Reedus (“The Walking Dead”) is the latest actor onboard John Hillcoat’s heist-thriller “Triple Nine”, says Deadline.
The film, written by Matt Cook, tells of a band of dirty cops who divert attention from a heist they’re trying to pull off by killing a cop (999 is police code for ‘officer down’).
The film’s ensemble cast includes Casey Affleck, Woody Harrelson, Chiwetel Ejiofor, Kate Winslet, Anthony Mackie, Aaron Paul, Teresa Palmer, and Gal Gadot.
“Triple Nine” begins production this Summer.
- Will & Grace, Office vets join new Rob Lowe sitcom - January 22, 2015
- The Interview streaming on Crackle, too! - January 22, 2015
- Deadwood fave saddles up for Ray Donovan stint - January 22, 2015
- The Gambler - January 21, 2015
- Julianne Hough to play Sandy in Grease - January 19, 2015
- Xena, Warrior Princess moving to Salem - January 15, 2015
- New Gunman poster! - January 15, 2015
- Trailer : The Wrecking Crew - January 15, 2015
- Wong Kar Wai producing Zhang’s directorial debt - January 15, 2015
- Richard Armitage joins NBC’s Hannibal - January 14, 2015