Norman Reedus (“The Walking Dead”) is the latest actor onboard John Hillcoat’s heist-thriller “Triple Nine”, says Deadline.
The film, written by Matt Cook, tells of a band of dirty cops who divert attention from a heist they’re trying to pull off by killing a cop (999 is police code for ‘officer down’).
The film’s ensemble cast includes Casey Affleck, Woody Harrelson, Chiwetel Ejiofor, Kate Winslet, Anthony Mackie, Aaron Paul, Teresa Palmer, and Gal Gadot.
“Triple Nine” begins production this Summer.
- Merry Christmas Taken fans! - December 17, 2014
- Does Warner have an Aquaman director? - December 15, 2014
- Miami Vice back on the job! - December 15, 2014
- Ryan Gosling for Ghostbusters? - December 15, 2014
- More of Sony’s Spidey plans leak - December 15, 2014
- Old Skywalker talks Star Wars - December 15, 2014
- Kong prequel in 2017, Great Wall movie in 2016 - December 13, 2014
- American Pie duo remaking Japanese horror film - December 13, 2014
- Jennifer Lawrence as a Ghostbuster!? - December 12, 2014
- Sasha Mitchell reprising Kickboxer role - December 12, 2014