Renny Harlin (“The Legend of Hercules”, “Mindhunters”) is set to direct “Fallen Cross”, an action thriller going into production in the winter.
Deadline says the Chicago-set actioner from Umedia is based on a David Christopher O’Neill script about ”a reformed ex-Mafia enforcer Timothy Cole in his desperate struggle to protect his family from the crime syndicate he once served, the Chicago Cross. But first he must escape the confines of prison and return to his ruthless killer ways before the Cross can get to his children.”
Harlin’s most notable credits include “Die Hard 2″, “Cliffhanger” and “The Long Kiss Goodnight”.
- Mann, Baker pick Olive - January 27, 2015
- Constantine coming to the big screen - January 25, 2015
- Will & Grace, Office vets join new Rob Lowe sitcom - January 22, 2015
- The Interview streaming on Crackle, too! - January 22, 2015
- Deadwood fave saddles up for Ray Donovan stint - January 22, 2015
- The Gambler - January 21, 2015
- Julianne Hough to play Sandy in Grease - January 19, 2015
- Xena, Warrior Princess moving to Salem - January 15, 2015
- New Gunman poster! - January 15, 2015
- Trailer : The Wrecking Crew - January 15, 2015