Renny Harlin (“The Legend of Hercules”, “Mindhunters”) is set to direct “Fallen Cross”, an action thriller going into production in the winter.
Deadline says the Chicago-set actioner from Umedia is based on a David Christopher O’Neill script about ”a reformed ex-Mafia enforcer Timothy Cole in his desperate struggle to protect his family from the crime syndicate he once served, the Chicago Cross. But first he must escape the confines of prison and return to his ruthless killer ways before the Cross can get to his children.”
Harlin’s most notable credits include “Die Hard 2″, “Cliffhanger” and “The Long Kiss Goodnight”.
- Insurgent track listing - March 3, 2015
- Hawke saddles up for The Magnificent Seven - March 3, 2015
- New Frankenstein series finds it’s monster - March 3, 2015
- From Dusk Till Dawn return date; directors announced - March 3, 2015
- Weather report for Florida : Sharknado! - February 20, 2015
- AMC release Mad Men conclusion teaser - February 20, 2015
- Selma - February 8, 2015
- Mann, Baker pick Olive - January 27, 2015
- Constantine coming to the big screen - January 25, 2015
- Will & Grace, Office vets join new Rob Lowe sitcom - January 22, 2015