May 14 marks the first day of filming on “Star Wars Episode VII”.
Bad Ass Digest, who report the kick-off date, say the production will commence in Morocco. It’s also said that the film may shoot in nearby Tunisia, where some Tatooine scenes may be shot.
Some scenes in “Star Wars : A New Hope” (1977) were said to have been filmed in Morocco.
There’s expected to be some official news on May 4, widely known as ‘Star Wars Day’.
- Merry Christmas Taken fans! - December 17, 2014
- Does Warner have an Aquaman director? - December 15, 2014
- Miami Vice back on the job! - December 15, 2014
- Ryan Gosling for Ghostbusters? - December 15, 2014
- More of Sony’s Spidey plans leak - December 15, 2014
- Old Skywalker talks Star Wars - December 15, 2014
- Kong prequel in 2017, Great Wall movie in 2016 - December 13, 2014
- American Pie duo remaking Japanese horror film - December 13, 2014
- Jennifer Lawrence as a Ghostbuster!? - December 12, 2014
- Sasha Mitchell reprising Kickboxer role - December 12, 2014