May 14 marks the first day of filming on “Star Wars Episode VII”.
Bad Ass Digest, who report the kick-off date, say the production will commence in Morocco. It’s also said that the film may shoot in nearby Tunisia, where some Tatooine scenes may be shot.
Some scenes in “Star Wars : A New Hope” (1977) were said to have been filmed in Morocco.
There’s expected to be some official news on May 4, widely known as ‘Star Wars Day’.
- Will & Grace, Office vets join new Rob Lowe sitcom - January 22, 2015
- The Interview streaming on Crackle, too! - January 22, 2015
- Deadwood fave saddles up for Ray Donovan stint - January 22, 2015
- The Gambler - January 21, 2015
- Julianne Hough to play Sandy in Grease - January 19, 2015
- Xena, Warrior Princess moving to Salem - January 15, 2015
- New Gunman poster! - January 15, 2015
- Trailer : The Wrecking Crew - January 15, 2015
- Wong Kar Wai producing Zhang’s directorial debt - January 15, 2015
- Richard Armitage joins NBC’s Hannibal - January 14, 2015