May 14 marks the first day of filming on “Star Wars Episode VII”.
Bad Ass Digest, who report the kick-off date, say the production will commence in Morocco. It’s also said that the film may shoot in nearby Tunisia, where some Tatooine scenes may be shot.
Some scenes in “Star Wars : A New Hope” (1977) were said to have been filmed in Morocco.
There’s expected to be some official news on May 4, widely known as ‘Star Wars Day’.
- Trailer : Club Life - April 1, 2015
- Trailer : Unfreedom - April 1, 2015
- Fast & Furious 7 - March 31, 2015
- The Punisher returns for Black Sails - March 25, 2015
- My Name is Earl alum joins Mom - March 14, 2015
- Insurgent track listing - March 3, 2015
- Hawke saddles up for The Magnificent Seven - March 3, 2015
- New Frankenstein series finds it’s monster - March 3, 2015
- From Dusk Till Dawn return date; directors announced - March 3, 2015
- Weather report for Florida : Sharknado! - February 20, 2015