May 14 marks the first day of filming on “Star Wars Episode VII”.
Bad Ass Digest, who report the kick-off date, say the production will commence in Morocco. It’s also said that the film may shoot in nearby Tunisia, where some Tatooine scenes may be shot.
Some scenes in “Star Wars : A New Hope” (1977) were said to have been filmed in Morocco.
There’s expected to be some official news on May 4, widely known as ‘Star Wars Day’.
- Weather report for Florida : Sharknado! - February 20, 2015
- AMC release Mad Men conclusion teaser - February 20, 2015
- Selma - February 8, 2015
- Mann, Baker pick Olive - January 27, 2015
- Constantine coming to the big screen - January 25, 2015
- Will & Grace, Office vets join new Rob Lowe sitcom - January 22, 2015
- The Interview streaming on Crackle, too! - January 22, 2015
- Deadwood fave saddles up for Ray Donovan stint - January 22, 2015
- The Gambler - January 21, 2015
- Julianne Hough to play Sandy in Grease - January 19, 2015